Vegas Meeting with American Gangster Frank Lucus

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
-bump-

Lesson learned on the giant game........dont play +2.5 should have passed on the second giant pic when i could not find it @ +3 on Game Day!

You are supplying picks to the future President of the United States, but are still "learning lessons" when it comes to grabbing game-day points.:rolleyes: I would think a playa of your influence would have been able to find that missing hook from someone.

Come on Pappa, step this up a notch. I still think you should play in the Hippo/Kramer contest. Stay tuned for further info....;)

xbigpappa

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 10, 2006
Houston
wEEK 1 Preseason Update

wEEK 1 Preseason Update

-BUMP-

:0corn

Check 1st post for record, back on Tue!

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Week 1 Aug 3rd thru Aug 11th

1. Colts (+5.5) Loser

2. Giants (+3) Push

3. Ravens (+5) Winner

4. Giants (+2.5) Loser

5. Bucs (+2) Winner

6. Cowboys (+3) Loser

7 Bucs (+2) Winner

WEEK 1- NFl pre season 3-2-1 :SIB

:nono: 3-3-1. Hope this helps.

xbigpappa

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 10, 2006
Houston
Week 2 update

Week 2 update

Yes overall record is 3-3-1, however, WK 1 is 3-2-1..........Colts game not considered WK 1 :SIB

xbigpappa

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 10, 2006
Houston
Preseason Wk 2

Preseason Wk 2

Broncos (-2) over Cowboys Broncos coach Mike Shanahan wanting to win. He's 39-19 in his time with the Broncos, and unlike some coaches who perform well in certain weeks of the pre season, Shanahan has a winning record whichever week it happens to be. In week 2, he's 7-4 straight up. Wade Phillips is 1-3 in week 2. Broncos 27 ? 13.

Saints (-4) over Texans First Saints home game, 9 starters for the Saints did not make the trip to AZ last week and the Saints Still kicked azz in the desert. Texans have In-State rival Dallas next week and they Won last week, no pressure for them to perform in this sandwich game. Saints 27-20.

Cards (+3) over Chiefs Kurt Warner/Matt Lienart vs Brodie Croyle/Damon Huard???..which would you pick? Not only that, You get POINTS with the Cards to boot! Chiefs 1-9 ATS in Week 2 of preseason. Cards 27-17.

Browns (+3) over Giants Defending Super Bowl Champs are 1-15 ATS as a favorite in Game two of the pre-season, since 1990, nuff Said. Browns 17-10.

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
Cards (+3) over Chiefs Kurt Warner/Matt Lienart vs Brodie Croyle/Damon Huard???..which would you pick? Not only that, You get POINTS with the Cards to boot! Chiefs 1-9 ATS in Week 2 of preseason. Cards 27-17.

Can't argue here. This is actually a system play for me, as well. So good luck with the Cards!

Cash Man

The Original
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2007
isn't this advertising a service???:shrug: :nono: sounds like it to me Jack. not bashing, but just a question as i have been ripped for this b4....Personally I wish ya good luck dude. Tell Frank, That cashMan fro AC says hello. He will know what you mean.:SIB

Last edited:

xbigpappa

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 10, 2006
Houston
I aint advertising for anything, just giving away free pics.............myspace is FREE dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :00hour

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
looks like a 3-0 week 2 (i'm assuming by your math, you'll count the loss as a win)

did obama fill his campaign fund coffers taking your advice this weekend???

still waiting for who told george w bush to wager on in the little leauge world series.

Bet on MyBookie