Vikes - Saints in game

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
These clowns just don't know how to end a game

Why is anybody, other than 3 rushers, doing anything other than standing near the sideline at the 40-30 with 2 other men deep?

Why are you running with we?
Why are you trying to make a hit?
Just let them catch it and keep them inbounds.

The idiocy in this sport never ceases to amaze me

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
big difference.. the house erupted with playoff cheers at the end of a game...:00hour

now ....erase the Farve disaster of 2009 ....:mj02:

and the wife will want to fly home to St. Cloud.x22:

GoDawgs10

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2010
Seattle
Congrats Vikings fans. I'm going ice fishing up at the Lake of the Woods next weekend. Can't wait to talk about this game with everyone up there.

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
Brees such a classy guy..

Right away shaking hands with Viking players.

The man does it all the right way...

Kelso

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2009
THE NFL

THE NFL

look I had Saints+ 6 ' bought point -130......This stupid coach Challenges everything that's that's not winnable, BUT HE DOESN'T CHALLENGE the bad spot at midfield that was not a 1st down in the 1st quarter, Vikes get a score....Refs give Vikes 1st down.....what the phuck is it with this guy............:scared I know these guys are great atheletes, ...but this NFL has become moot to me...it's their job, it's not a political platform......this is the first year I have actually became unaddicted to Pro Football...and guys can't act right after a 1st down........or a sack..............and finally can't make a normal tackle to end the game....THEY HAVE TOO COMPLICATE IT! a simple tackle. you get a numbskull that doesn't realize the clock is at zero, so he has to go for a kill shot...................Jacksonville too , running backs going out of bounds under a minute....stopping the clock with the lead.....you can't make this stuff up.....YOU JUST HAVE TO SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT.....BTW I had N.O. +880 for a Dollar to win Super Duper....ha ha h ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha:142smilie PATRIOTS and Eagles paired up to be in super bowl for a DOLLAR whatever the prop pays...I'm addicted again:00hour

GoDawgs10

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2010
Seattle
Good luck you know what resort? Hopefully it gets hot it was slow 2 weeks ago but it changes a lot

The complete opposite of a resort. Staying at Jeff's Ice-O-Miniums. A 23' x 18' hut with 4 bunks.

Looks like we'll be getting 20 degree weather which actually seems pretty warm considering

Bet on MyBookie