Vikings -7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtrain35

Forum Member
Nov 7, 2004
Already hit the vikings huge this week. Normally wait all week and see what fletcher and bubba say about the games together but just hit this one with my biggest play so far this year.

Bubba predicts 31-13 vikings, and I am not even sure the bears will score thirteen. They should have been shut out last thursday against the cowboys.

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
I doubt it. They won't crush the bears at home. I lean to the Vikings to cover the spread; however, the Vikings aren't a good road team (in fact I think they suck on the road and are great at home) and could easily only win by 2-3 pts.

Good luck,

kneifl

slick willy 17

Forum Member
Dec 19, 2000
Iowa, United States
What effect will the signing of #1 overall pick Jeff George have on this game? :rolleyes: Seriously, as a Bears fan, I feel for this defense. They have hung in there all year despite the offense's inability to ever win the field position battle. If Grossman comes back strong next year, and they find a TE that can catch the ball over the middle next year, look out. This defense would be one of the best in the NFL if the offense could do anything to help them out. 24-13 Vikes. Another corksucking road fav covers this week.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

chuckdman

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2003
TO
The Bears suck... but like Kneif said, the Vikes are not the same team on the road. Vikes are one of those teams for me who are hard to get a handle on. Sometimes their on.. other times they aren't even awake. I think Moss will be back like last week and get a TD or two.

Vikes on a teaser is the only thing I like..

GL!!

ElvisTCB

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2004
Hutchinson has looked great in practice, Urlacher is back and Minn. barely covered last time at home.

Jtrain35

Forum Member
Nov 7, 2004
die hards

die hards

To think that the bears have a chance in this game only could mean that you are a die hard bear fan. "DIE HARD" :cursin: :cursin: :cursin:

Anyone that thinks this game is on the fence and is not a HR, is going to be cursin at themselves sunday at about 1230pm when the score is already 14-0. I don't care about chad or brian playing in this game. The bears offense sucks and will for the rest of the year. vikings huge in this one, as they are trying to win the division away from the packers.

like I said, you bear fans are going to be crying on sunday, so die hard.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

arrow

Forum Member
Dec 27, 2003
lubbock, Texas
remember boys

remember boys

this is the awesome vikings your talking about on the road right? The same awesome viking road team that lost to san D., oakland, detroit, and ariz. last year! I would'nt EVER, and i said EVER bet allot of money on this viking team on the road. Besides last years Raiders this viking team may be the dumbest football team to ever play in the NFL. Good Luck to any dummy who thinks betting the vikings on the road is going to make anyone money! Don't anybody ever learn from experience. The experience cappers stay away from trap games like this. Good luck though,lol. :moon:

treynolds

Forum Member
Oct 26, 2002
Elkhorn, WI
This should be a no play
1) Mike Tice is the worst coach in the nfl

2) I dont know what thier record is ats on the road over the last few years is , but i know its not good. When i see this line all i think is trap game, but i guess the way road fav's have been covering this season its probaly a safe bet

Jtrain35

Forum Member
Nov 7, 2004
dumb??

dumb??

arrow---we'll see who is dumb when I'm cashing in on the vikings. see the problem with you is that you can't open your eyes to who is playing the game this week. I don't care what the vikings did last year, and I don't care who they lost to this year. Can you do a matchup for me pleaseeeeee???? They are playing the god awful bears.. Are you blind or something? can someone seriously make a case for the bears? or do I have to keep hearing " oh well ahhhh, the vikings, you know ahhhh, those guys are ahhhhh their own worst enemies, and ahhhhh......just shut up and put your money where your mouth is. oh wait your probably broke already this year from betting on last year's matchups.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

arrow

Forum Member
Dec 27, 2003
lubbock, Texas
OH

OH

I probably bet more in one week than you do in an entire year. Not trying to piss you off, your posting for opinions are you not. I gave you my opinion. I have many people on this site who coattail my picks each an every week. This is the first time i ever read anything you"ve said, be careful my friend, thats all i'm telling you. You may think i'm dumb but i am up over 22,000 on the year and have had 2 different books cut me off, so i think maybe you should react a little less and open your ears a little more instead of your m___th. I will make sure i pass on your thread next time. And by the way the vikings could beat the bears by 200, your right. Just saying don't lose your house like worm one weekend a while back. :clap:

arrow

Forum Member
Dec 27, 2003
lubbock, Texas
By the way

By the way

Minnesota is 3-18-1 vs the spread on the road in its last 22. thaught i might share that with the rest of us non believers,loll. :moon:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

arrow

Forum Member
Dec 27, 2003
lubbock, Texas
correction

correction

thats 3-18-1 as a favorite on the road in December! thaught i better clarify that, beings this is december. :cursin:

treynolds

Forum Member
Oct 26, 2002
Elkhorn, WI
JTrain

Bears will be a different team yes the vikings might cover this spread but the bears will most likely have urlacher, and tillman back according to chicago sports radio. Also the bears will be running more 2 back sets with jones and thomas in backfeild so the vikings wont be prepared for whatever they run out of that formation. Hutchinson will start at qb, vikings wont be prepared for him either since they havnt seen him all year and supposidly george is ready to play if they need him. In your first post you admit you cant handicap all you do is tail others, so when good cappers come into you thread and try to warn you about a play show them some respect give them some reasoning on your play which you have none posted, dont cock off to them cause then you just look like an ass if the vikings dont cover. good luck on your play this weekend, but will you still play the vikings if fletcher posts that he like the bears to win straight up?

arrow

Forum Member
Dec 27, 2003
lubbock, Texas
ahjouh

ahjouh

i love you man! i'm just trying to let this young man with all these posts(25) see another mans opinion on this game. Then he comes up with shutup and i'm stupid and i'm broke and all these bad things to say to a person a day after his B-day.loll O.K. i'm over it now! loll

Jtrain35

Forum Member
Nov 7, 2004
wow!!!

wow!!!

well I have to admit that I wasn't expecting any of this. You guys are right, I didn't mean to sound mad or like a jerk. when I was writing it I was going for more of a smart ass approach. So arrow I did not mean any disrespect. most of the time actually like my first 24 posts, noone ever responded to anything that I said. but, like you said, why would they being that I am a rookie. this forum is awesome and I honestly do respect the pro handicappers. That said, good luck to all this weekend, and maybe you guys could give me some more pointers. like betting amounts for example?? what are the different ranges that you guys use from lowest to highest for one bet? By the way, following fletcher seems to be what everyone likes to do....how could I go wrong doing that??

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
After watching the Bears this year, I may throw some coin on the Vikes . . . but

Betting a 7-point road favorite who plays in a dome against a conference foe in December?? If I bet it, I certainly wouldn't admit it in a public forum

ScreaminPain

1/2 cocked
Forum Member
Nov 10, 2004
Southern California
BobbyBlueChip said:
After watching the Bears this year, I may throw some coin on the Vikes . . . but

Betting a 7-point road favorite who plays in a dome against a conference foe in December?? If I bet it, I certainly wouldn't admit it in a public forum

Very Funny, BlueChip :142lmao: :142lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet on MyBookie