Vikings -7

Status
Not open for further replies.

edludes

Forum Member
Oct 25, 2001
alaska
The bears are zero for the season as a home underdog this year forall you guys flaming his pick.GL Train

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
Jtrain,

edludes is right, The Bears lost in all two occurrences when they were a home dog this year. I don't think anyone was flaming (or at least I wasn't.) Just be careful as this game may not be as easy as it looks. Good Luck with it, it may win, but definitely be careful with the bankroll in November and December.

GL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jtrain35

Forum Member
Nov 7, 2004
its cool, I don't really care about all the comments and everything that were made. When someone makes a pick they want to feel confident about it, or they wouldn't make that pick. In the beginning I just couldn't believe everyone wasn't jumping all over this. I understand now, and I am just waiting for the game. good luck to you too BBC. By the way what do you think about the NE game now that their 3rd string rookie is at QB??

arrow

Forum Member
Dec 27, 2003
lubbock, Texas
well

well

lets get this post back up at the top where it belongs so we don't have to hear from the coat-tailer again when he's cocking off.

You still have another half, and at least you only need eleven points to cover. I do wish you luck as a couple people i know went on minn large against my personal wisdom. Thats why it's gambling my friend, nothing is never as good as it seems. :clap:

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
I say lets not pick this up again arrow. I was hoping this thread would get buried without getting bumped.

Nobody cares. I was not on the game personally, but yes thats why it is gambling. Nobody likes to hear about a loss.

kneifl

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jtrain35

Forum Member
Nov 7, 2004
you are a real class act arrow--

You should be proud of yourself for knowing that both of these teams suck ass and that the vikings would just give the division away to the packers.

a real winner you are buddy!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
i am closing this before somebody gets banned when they didn't mean to.

there are nice ways of giving contrary opinions.

I'M NOT HAVING BASHING GOING ON IN THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT RULE GET THE FCUK OUT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet on MyBookie