VOTE HERE: Play or No.

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Mickstr68

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2000
Deltona, Florida, USA
If it were up to you to either play this weeks NFL games or not- how would you vote?

I vote yes!

We need to try and get things back to the way things were. I can understand the other sports cancelling the last couple days but if it's possible for the team to get to the respective cities, I say play ball.

visionary

Forum Member
Feb 21, 2001
say play ball..get some normalcy back in here...hightened security everywhere though

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dawgball

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
I am on the yes side. Who's to say when we should start playing again if we cancel this week? Are we any safer next Sunday? or the following?

Goiing outside of sports, we can not let this act change the way we live. We must trust the people that we have in place to take the necessary actions to keep us safe.

------------------
Sic 'em
dawgball

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ozzy

Forum Member
Feb 14, 2001
cary, nc
I vote no. It would be good for the fans to have some sort of escape by watching the games, but what about the players? They have lost a couple of days of practice, and I doubt all of them will be mentally ready. This could lead to some bad games and then all the fans will say that it was a bad idea to play.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
I say play.....we cannot let fear defeat us...that would be losing half the battle and succumbing to terrorism. We must be Americans and continue to do what makes this country great........I would love to be in a stadium this weekend and sing the national anthem along with 60,000+ of my brothers and sisters.........

------------------
I am proud to be an American today.......

snoozing

Forum Member
Feb 14, 2001
Milltown, NJ
No, there are more important issues and the idea of "playing" while we have thousand of bodies under rubble lack even the most fundamental substance of human consciousness.

Bill

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Big_Mack

Forum Member
Aug 27, 2001
Alabama
PLAY BALL.... DAMN RIGHT... Don't let these Jack Asses bring this country to a stand still.. If that happens we've already lost..

Mickstr68

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2000
Deltona, Florida, USA
FYI:

ESPN is doing the same poll for each sport. I've seen both NFL and NCAA Football. The numbers are very similar. Over 70% of the voters say to play ball this weekend.

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
We should be ready by Sat and Sun. The country may need it by then. BB will start Friday.

kcwolf

Forum Member
Aug 1, 2000
Iowa City
Let's be careful here and I respect everyone's opinions.

My city is loaded with airplanes on the tarmac. I hear they are letting these planes take people home. Planes will then be grounded again, until further notice.

Seems to me there must be further security issues.

I'm willing to let our great government decide. Better to be safe and personnally mourning. Won't play this weekend no matter what.

kcwolf

kcwolf

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
I after rethinking this say No thru Saturday
NFL Maybe. I want to say No. But as I said above. The country may need a diversion. But we better make sure all is safe.