VOTE HERE: Play or No.

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

blained

Forum Member
Jul 16, 1999
Mesa,AZ USA
My vote is they should play the games this weekend, to show the world the united states will not be pushed around. They have changed somethings already for they did on tuesday but we must show everyone that we refuse to hide in our homes. Security must be stepped up but not playing the games would only make the terrorist succeed even more. God bless all who have helped in this disater and all those who have perished.

dr. freeze

BIG12 KING
Forum Member
Aug 25, 2001
Mansion
hello there --

who is your lock of the week? I am gonna put the farm on it......

and when I win it....all my money goes to you.......NOT!!!! sorry -- you have to win two in a row for me cuz I listened to you last week.....hehe. You better post who you think will win though this week so I can bet against them....lol

JT

Degenerate
Forum Member
Mar 28, 2000
Ventura, Ca.
No. I understand the mentality to say "Keep things as normal as possible". However, if games were played they would be sloppy and would not be the same. NFL players have expressed strongly that they should not play this weekend and so most teams would be ill prepared anyway. College and Pro.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Fwizard

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2001
melbourne fl usa
my first thought was that yes we needed to play the games --heck because I gamble every day right this is like taking the drugs away from a junkie--I am doing my own version of cold turkey--but now that I am sitting here 2 days later I do believe that NO we should not play --I hope the NFL just takes this week and puts it at the end of the year..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Valuist

Forum Member
Aug 21, 2001
Mt. Prospect, IL
Fwizard-

I would hope you would realize that this has *NOTHING* to do with football, per se, and everything to do with trying to get lives back to normal.

aldabra

Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
tulsa ok
A definite no!More important issues at hand..
I am afraid it will be decided by the almighty dollar rather than a somber Sunday of genuine reflection..

Mickstr68

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2000
Deltona, Florida, USA
Well word is out that all NFL games will be cancelled!!

I'm a little suprised, but understanding. When I posted the poll I Hadn't listened to some of the interviewed players. It sounded like their were quite a few players that didn't want to play. And then to play in stadiums where the carnage could be seen I guess is a little too much. Hopefully everything will be ready to go next week,

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg