Watched the VMA's last night

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

BigGaycapper

Forum Member
May 19, 2008
somewhere over the rainbow
There's two hours of my life I'll never get back :popcorn2

What I did learn from it, Hannah Montana likes pot. Nicki Minaj has a huge ass, couldn't even walk in her dress and she doesn't like Hannah Montana much. Kanye West is still an attention whore and gave probably one of the most confusing speeches ever. I mean finish a statement before you start the next one. One minute I thought he was apologizing to Taylor Swift for being a douche last year the next he's running for president.

Taylor Swift is a hell of a lot more classy than most that were there last night as ditzy as she is. I like Bruno Mars, call me gay if you want but the guy is talented and just a cool dude. I also like Pharrel, something about him IDK :shrug:

Did you watch?

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"

What I did learn from it, Hannah Montana likes pot. Nicki Minaj has a huge ass, couldn't even walk in her dress and she doesn't like Hannah Montana much. Kanye West is still an attention whore and gave probably one of the most confusing speeches ever. I mean finish a statement before you start the next one. One minute I thought he was apologizing to Taylor Swift for being a douche last year the next he's running for president.
Taylor Swift is a hell of a lot more classy than most that were there last night as ditzy as she is. I like Bruno Mars, call me gay if you want but the guy is talented and just a cool dude. I also like Pharrel, something about him IDK :shrug:

Did you watch?

hey....why not?...and maybe rodman will get the v.p. nod?(who can forget his incredibly successful shuttle diplomacy with n. korea?).....

/thanks for teeing that one up,b.g.c. ....:lol::toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

REFLOG

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2002
The Dogpound

Did you watch?
Did not, thank you for the review, your thoughts summed up why I did not watch:toast: