wednesday mac basketball: big one .....

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
have had an inordinate number of teams fold on me the past 2 weeks, but in all those cases they were dogs that at least held on for the cover, cashing for me in stressful fashion.

marshall wasnt so kind yesterday. they folded severely enough to turn a 55-48 lead with 7:00 to go into a 70-63 loss at (+4.5).

not posting that to bitch. simply posting it so those who play/fade know what theyre getting into. winners have certainly outweighed the losers.

big one for me tonight, and a rare chalk.

buffalo bulls (-6)

ohio is playing great ball, but this isnt a good matchup for them. buffalo beat them soundly in every phase of the game last year (teams both return a lot of guys) and they havent done enough on the road this year to convince me that they'll hang tonight. not trying to pick apart their road efforts, but the ball state game was one where bsu pissed away an almost 20pt lead, and the miami game in oxford i really chalk up to the rivalry as those miami/ou games are always down to the wire. i wouldnt think about going against ohio at the convo right now, but away from athens i think theyre gonna really get it handed to 'em tonight. buffalo has a difficult road trip coming up (at miami, at western michigan) so im anticipating a sharp effort before they head west where the games get tougher. the buffalo/miami game will lose a lot of its significance if the bulls drop this game tonight. expecting a 11-12 point buffalo win in this one.

gl fellas.

thewinder

Forum Member
Aug 9, 2002
i'm lookin at the over in this one, 142 from my local. any thoughts?

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
to be quite honest, i cant get a feel for that total 'winder. i know buffalo is gonna put up some points tonight. i just dont have the confidence that ohio is gonna do enough to match them. dont necessarily lean under, but a real no-play for me.

heres one total i AM playing. got in late so no clue if this has moved up or down. but like it regardless.

wisconsin-milwaukee under 129.5
wisconsin-milwaukee 1h under 59.5

uwm off a rare loss. they let green bay shoot a very high % against them to pull the upset. panthers are a good defensive team so i expect them to get back to basics and lock wright state down. conversely, raiders have actually given uwm trouble in recent meetings. although the panthers have won the last 3, they have no shot well and last year in dayton, wright slowed the 1st half to a crawl and did not let milwaukee get out in transition. no way will wright run with milwaukee.

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
not sure what line i was looking at on the 1h milwaukee total. got under 62. i was all set to play it under 59.5 but didnt complain about the 62. sorry. i would, however, be willing to play under 59.5 too.

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
good luck g looks like your going head to head with steam on these plays

stomie

Forum Member
Dec 4, 2002
Niagara Falls, NY
What's your take on Louisville? I remeber last year you picked them to win it all. Do you like them this year? Why do you like Wake?

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
got my fu.ckin brains beat in tonight. first time in awhile where i just wasnt even close. buffalo is about to lose outright and hasnt even been close. just not a very good day for me all around. sorry to anyone who followed. absolutely hate losing. anyone who followed this sad ass play, i truly owe you one.

stomie

Forum Member
Dec 4, 2002
Niagara Falls, NY
Gman put double on Wake tonight. I usually don't give away free money twice in a year but that Loyola game last weeked was too easy.

I know you're probably pissed about Buffalo tonight but still would like to hear your take on Louisville.

wolfpacker97

Forum Member
Sep 4, 2003
wolfpack country
gman2 said:
got my fu.ckin brains beat in tonight. first time in awhile where i just wasnt even close. buffalo is about to lose outright and hasnt even been close. just not a very good day for me all around. sorry to anyone who followed. absolutely hate losing. anyone who followed this sad ass play, i truly owe you one.

You do not owe anyone anything. People play by their own choice.

I think it is funny that the line gets hammer right before the game like someone or some group had some inside information on the outcome.

Get them tomorrow!

Bet on MyBookie