wednesday mac basketball: big one .....

Another Steve

Put Pete In
Forum Member
Jul 7, 2002
Benbrook
As a CoatTailer in all BB, your one I almost always Tail. I'm way ahead because of You, Tonight No Big Deal. Thanks for the Past and for the Ones I win in the Future.

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
stomie:

ill get back to you when i settle down a bit. lol. btw i actually did tail that loyola play the other day. i appreciate that post.

guys:
i know that ultimately its an individual choice to tail someone but i take this seriously (prob. too seriously) and (even if its rare) i HATE it when i post a play that is a loser from the opening tip until the final horn. looking forward to the weekend.

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
g take it easy on yourself bud this is a rare night for you it happens to everybody

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Gman don't worry about it!! You always make money for the board, didn't play tonight but I'll be in Vegas the next few days and I know you will pull some winners out of your hat like you always do b/c you're $$$.

kneifl

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
stomie:

only problem is this. i have a personal rule to never bet against niagara, lol. that team has made me so much money. i never bet the maac except for rare occasions. but when i do, the purple boys have been great to me. hopefully thats your play. if it is, ill hit it hard. if its not, then ill consider it but not making any promises, lol. always like breakin it down you with. take care stomie. and ill get back to you later on about louisville and wake and we'll get a thread going.

stomie

Forum Member
Dec 4, 2002
Niagara Falls, NY
Lately seems like there is a lot of value playing against Niagara. They don't have a lot of heart and don't shoot well from the perimeter against teams that play defense. If Mendez gets into foul trouble it is all over because inside game is all they can count on. I will have to see the line but expect it to be off like the Loyola game.

If you're ever up this way and need tickets let me know. Niagara, UB, Canisiius, etc.

worm44

Forum Member
Nov 20, 2002
Like I said earlier in this thread--easy over....Just for everyone info I did not go to tonites game but listened to it on the radio--if Buffalo gets into a track meet--they rarely cover that many points-thatss why i bet the total only......look for that in the future...

Bet on MyBookie