Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
You like Ravens tonight, boss?
I'm not betting it, I have plenty of action as a big fan but I give them a better chance than all the sports talk shows give them. It's not a freak trend that Lamar is 19-1 vs the NFC.

I thought about buying them the WIN but I'm not laying -300.

Reactions: TurdofDoom

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
Sorry for the confusion guys, once you pointed out my appearing to be related but separate comments, I get it.

"But will score 39" pure fan reaction nothing else. Born and raised in Michigan and a Lions fan since Greg Landry. Plus, like many, I HATE THE COWBOYS

JORD20 asked about taking 5.5 and I said I believe it will go to 6.5 but didn't say I'm betting it. I believe Detroit is capable of beating Dallas because Lions are underrated and Dallas overrated. But the best bet as mentioned is the OVER

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TurdofDoom

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 1, 2019
Merica
Sorry for the confusion guys, once you pointed out my appearing to be related but separate comments, I get it.

"But will score 39" pure fan reaction nothing else. Born and raised in Michigan and a Lions fan since Greg Landry. Plus, like many, I HATE THE COWBOYS

JORD20 asked about taking 5.5 and I said I believe it will go to 6.5 but didn't say I'm betting it. I believe Detroit is capable of beating Dallas because Lions are underrated and Dallas overrated. But the best bet as mentioned is the OVER
I’m capable of bedding Kate Beckinsale however, it’s unlikely to happen for about 27 reasons. This is a good spot for the boys. Detroit has not been a good road team. Dallas has been lights out at Jerryworld.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Jord - There’s so much useless crap posted in your threads by the same people daily that it clogs up your plays. How can we fix this?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Why not a daily thread in game? Your info/picks is all that matters in your threads. I don’t get why now everyone uses your threads to post bullshit…

Reactions: Snafu

TurdofDoom

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 1, 2019
Merica
Jord - There’s so much useless crap posted in your threads by the same people daily that it clogs up your plays. How can we fix this?
If you stop posting there will be less. Jord likes the give and take. Maybe chill a bit ya damn grinch. This should be entertaining brother. He would probly post less if it were just him posting dry plays with no response. Damn autist.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg