Week 17 banger

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

LonghornMM

Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
Deer Park, TX
Jord, I've flipped. With you on the Cowboys -5.5. They are a different team at home, and Detroit has already clinched their division. Cowboys are averaging 40 points a game at home.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ezpickin

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2003
There is only ONE explanation.TON of money on Dallas in a prime time game. There is no other explanation for Dallas throwing the ball in that situation. Noone at ANY coaching level is that stupid.

Reactions: ldabdou
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocketrubly

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2006
Sacramento, CA
There is only ONE explanation.TON of money on Dallas in a prime time game. There is no other explanation for Dallas throwing the ball in that situation. Noone at ANY coaching level is that stupid.
I get the 1st down throw to get back in FG range but after that play to Lamb they were. Your only objective is to make sure opponent burns all time outs. Just an absolute idiot.

TurdofDoom

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 1, 2019
Merica
Simple, if they go for 2 no chance for Dallas to cover. In OT it could still happen. Sorry fellas but at the end of the day, it's ALL about the Benjamins.
I want to blame it on that but it’s as simple as Dan Campbell got all fired up and didn’t take a second to think.

Reactions: boomer1

JOHNNYWAD119

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2003
Simple, if they go for 2 no chance for Dallas to cover. In OT it could still happen. Sorry fellas but at the end of the day, it's ALL about the Benjamins.
I get the 1st down throw to get back in FG range but after that play to Lamb they were. Your only objective is to make sure opponent burns all time outs. Just an absolute idiot.
Exactly that cost us the cover and win! IDK what McCarthy was thinking throwing it on 2nd and stopping the clock

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Dallas Got me to weeks in a row now. Hate this team. 🤬

This screw job was worse than last week.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg