Week 2 NFL - Early play

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Jord, i've always respected your plays but I do have a question. How do you take Carolina and the Broncos? Im just interested in the reasoning since I think Carolina is doody and Den is starting a rookie qb against a decent defense.
this is an easy one. even shitty teams tend to cover roughly half their games. it might be different if these teams were good last year and oddsmakers need some time to adjust. both were garbage. if short road favs won as much as people think they should, the books would have gone broke a long time ago.

Reactions: johnnyb
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocketrubly

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2006
Sacramento, CA
this is an easy one. even shitty teams tend to cover roughly half their games. it might be different if these teams were good last year and oddsmakers need some time to adjust. both were garbage. if short road favs won as much as people think they should, the books would have gone broke a long time ago.
NOT CAROLINA

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

boomer1

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2008
Birmingham Al
Hopefullly all the arguing folks thinks that was more worth of a 15 yard penalty
Brorher, you keep saying arguing. It wast the argument that pulled the flag. He was in the ref’s face yelling and went back several times. Burrow was trying his best to get him away from the ref. And the punch should have been 15 yards, ejection, fine and suspension. The fine and suspension should come today.

If you took 6 you think Atl can win the game. I’m spliting tonight 1/2 and 1/2. Good luck

Reactions: heleanth
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Let’s see if they opened it up this drive. He blindly missed Ray Ray for an easy TD

WE NEED 7! LFG

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

America's Team

Forum Member
Nov 18, 2008
You gotta be kidding me. Was it just me or did they really act nonchalant with the clock after 2 minute warning? Just disgusting after running wild on them for the whole drive.

Reactions: ldabdou and T

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Cousins and awful play calling preventing them from already dominating this game...

Keep playing the right side, Jord, keep playing it... variance will come
It’s time to let it fly.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg