Week 2

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
for years, week 2 was THE chance to make money. everybody overreacted to week 1. well, that seems to have changed the last 2 years. don't know if it's just a fluke.

early games:

NO +6.5 1 unit
NO ML 1 to win 2.3
NO 1H +3.5 1 unit
NO TT over 19.5 3.9 to win 3. while it's always hard to trust NO, i'm not drinking the dallas koolaid after shutting down deshaun watson and a banged-up offensive line. still no Bland for the cowboys, and carr has some weapons.

Detroit (-7.5) 2 units. feels like there's just been WAY too much love for baker mayfield this week. he's due to throw 3 INTs and lose a fumble.

GB ML 1 to win 1.2
GB/Indy Over (41.5) 1 unit. tough to pull the trigger on this one. but i always gotta bet the backup qb in his first start. yup, wills is awful, and it's a joke that he's in the nfl. but indy and richardson as a road fav? *sigh*

that reminds me, i also played...

willis rushing yards over (30.5) 2.3 to win 2.

NYG ML 4 to win 4.2.
NYG 1H ML 2 to win 2. had this one circled all week. the giants looked AWFUL last week. and, sure, they're not good. but somehow they are getting less than 3 at washington. i'll bet against daniels in his first start against a divisional rival.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Throw in Bryce - can name and trademark this Ineptitude under parlay. Call it The Smitty Light!
quarterback play is so awful now. the league is filled with athletic qbs who can't read a defense or throw the ball accurately (or on time). it's especially glaring when you remember that pretty much all the rules are now skewed to favor the offenses.

let's just go back to the Winged T.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
quarterback play is so awful now. the league is filled with athletic qbs who can't read a defense or throw the ball accurately (or on time). it's especially glaring when you remember that pretty much all the rules are now skewed to favor the offenses.

let's just go back to the Winged T.
That would be fun especially if we could take some health insurance contracts out on the qbs!

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Smitty - Outstanding analysis and picks! Congrats!