Week 4 BANGERS

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

pointspred fred

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2002
Boulder Colorado
Thanks Jordan. I think Paul Newman said it best. "Money won is twice as sweet as money earned." And he meant winning money for yourself! But you not only win money for yourself, you selflessly and generously help other people win money for THEMselves and their families as well. That really is to be commended bro. We all appreciate the time and energy. Thanks.

Last edited:

Luigi

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2021
Thanks Jordan. I think Paul Newman said it best. "Money won is twice as sweet as money earned." And he meant winning money for yourself! But you not only win money for yourself, but you selflessly and generously help other people win money for THEMselves and their families as well. That really is to be commended bro. We all appreciate the time and energy. Thanks.
:smilies8Well said!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
I'm on the Giants and the over - I haven't played much yet though - waiting for a 3 and a 46... will take 2.5 and 46.5 if needed.

treading fairly lightly pre-game, as I think these are 2 teams with a lot of unknowns. In general, I am a little higher than market on the Giants (2 brutal games vs the very best, and half a sleepwalk vs a now somewhat decent looking Cards team) and a little lower on the Seahags. I'm not a big Geno guy, and wasn't impressed with their win over brutal Carolina. Lions was a good matchup for them... and got waxed by the Rams.

Dimes and Daboll will be ready for this one.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rob22278

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 9, 2006
New Orleans
I'm on the Giants and the over - I haven't played much yet though - waiting for a 3 and a 46... will take 2.5 and 46.5 if needed.

treading fairly lightly pre-game, as I think these are 2 teams with a lot of unknowns. In general, I am a little higher than market on the Giants (2 brutal games vs the very best, and half a sleepwalk vs a now somewhat decent looking Cards team) and a little lower on the Seahags. I'm not a big Geno guy, and wasn't impressed with their win over brutal Carolina. Lions was a good matchup for them... and got waxed by the Rams.

Dimes and Daboll will be ready for this one.
Bet MGM has total at 45.5 -120 right now.
Continued success!
Cheers

Reactions: Jord20
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Giants over 19.5. Daboll on the right track. Still learning like most of these coaches

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Bad teams find new ways to lose every week. HOLY FUCK.

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Damn. Metcalf was my Seahawks 1st TD guy, and didn’t play it.

Nothing major live here yet. Hit some overs

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg