+18% GOING INTO TONIGHT

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
I've officially stopped even looking at games to play and will be following your plays the remainder of the year.
:mj06:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
GL WITH THAT WOODSON

REASONING FOR THE PLAY TONIGHT-WITH OR WITHOUT FARVE THIS MINNY TEM IS GOOD - WITH HIM THEY ARE A CONTENDER,GB DEFENCE HAS BEEN GIVING UP ALOT OF YARDS AND BIG PLAYS AND IF THEY DONT CREATE TURNOVERS THE D HAS BEEN SUSPECT
ADD IN THAT RODGERS HAS BEEN A PINATA BACK THERE PLAYING ONE OF THE TOP 3 D LINES AND BELIEVE ME FARVE HAS BEEN SHARING THE COACHING STAFFS TENDENCIES RODGERS TENDENCIES AUDIBLES AND CADENCES

ADD IN THERE AT THE DOME WERE THEY JUST WIN ON MONDAY NIGHT

I SEE A 34-24 TYPE GAME-WITH LOTS OF BIG PLAYS

GoodGuesser

Oracle
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
GL WITH THAT WOODSON

REASONING FOR THE PLAY TONIGHT-WITH OR WITHOUT FARVE THIS MINNY TEM IS GOOD - WITH HIM THEY ARE A CONTENDER,GB DEFENCE HAS BEEN GIVING UP ALOT OF YARDS AND BIG PLAYS AND IF THEY DONT CREATE TURNOVERS THE D HAS BEEN SUSPECT
ADD IN THAT RODGERS HAS BEEN A PINATA BACK THERE PLAYING ONE OF THE TOP 3 D LINES AND BELIEVE ME FARVE HAS BEEN SHARING THE COACHING STAFFS TENDENCIES RODGERS TENDENCIES AUDIBLES AND CADENCES

I think the Favre factor is overrated...Minny is just BETTER and @ home. Vikes by at least 7. Cheers!

Mags

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2000
GL WITH THAT WOODSON

Gonna be real interesting tonight Thunder. What is GB gonna do? Normally teams will play 8 in the box, TRY to stop Peterson, and then let Favre try to beat them....

I have a hunch that is EXACTLY what the Packers DON'T want to have happen..... they probably won't crowd the line of scrimmage, and let Peterson kill them....

Then Ted Thompson can go back to GB and say "Favre didn't beat us, Peterson did".......

Just a hunch - the Pack doesn't want Favre to have a chance to beat them....... Thompson and McCarthy's ego couldn't withstand that....

Peterson - will go for 200 yards tonight, and 3 TD's.... that is my prediction (not that I am ever right when it comes to betting, so why would I be now? :mj07: )

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Gonna be real interesting tonight Thunder. What is GB gonna do? Normally teams will play 8 in the box, TRY to stop Peterson, and then let Favre try to beat them....

I have a hunch that is EXACTLY what the Packers DON'T want to have happen..... they probably won't crowd the line of scrimmage, and let Peterson kill them....

Then Ted Thompson can go back to GB and say "Favre didn't beat us, Peterson did".......

Just a hunch - the Pack doesn't want Favre to have a chance to beat them....... Thompson and McCarthy's ego couldn't withstand that....

Peterson - will go for 200 yards tonight, and 3 TD's.... that is my prediction (not that I am ever right when it comes to betting, so why would I be now? :mj07: )
Come on Bro! The Packers are going to do whatever they have to do to win this game. I look for Jennings to get off tonight , he is a big time player and is due!

Mags

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2000
Come on Bro! The Packers are going to do whatever they have to do to win this game. I look for Jennings to get off tonight , he is a big time player and is due!

Hey Rocky - just out your way for business last week - took in the COL-MILW game....

I'm not so sure tonight... I'm a Packer Fan AND a Favre fan...

One thing for sure - TT and MM both have big ego's - more so TT. I have a hunch that he told MM that the LAST thing to allow is Favre to beat GB... it's a LOT better to let Peterson to beat GB - it is much more explanable....

(just realized - not everyone knows by abbrevs... TT is Ted Thompson the arrogant GM and MM is Mike McCarthy, the coach)

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Hey Rocky - just out your way for business last week - took in the COL-MILW game....

I'm not so sure tonight... I'm a Packer Fan AND a Favre fan...

One thing for sure - TT and MM both have big ego's - more so TT. I have a hunch that he told MM that the LAST thing to allow is Favre to beat GB... it's a LOT better to let Peterson to beat GB - it is much more explanable....

(just realized - not everyone knows by abbrevs... TT is Ted Thompson the arrogant GM and MM is Mike McCarthy, the coach)
I am back in Philly again, where I am from. Loved living in Denver, CO which I feel is the best place to live in this country. Great sports, food, skiing, fishing, beyotches , weather is perfect.. The Rockies come to town to play my Phils this wednesday, should be good series. I used to sun out in the rock pound with my buddies in knock down 32 ouncers! Used to get the tickets for $4-$5 bucks, crazy. Enjoy tongiht and good luck, I am on the Packers, and think they win outright!