Week 5 Shall be Strong

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
I don’t have enough money in my accounts for the amount i want to bet on the Browns next week

T OFF

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
MCCOMB MS
I don’t have enough money in my accounts for the amount i want to bet on the Browns next week
Huh….why’s that JORD? I will be on them but will not feel good about it 🤦‍♂😂

Hope you’re doing good pal! :smilies8

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Huh….why’s that JORD? I will be on them but will not feel good about it 🤦‍♂😂

Hope you’re doing good pal! :smilies8
Let's see how this Watson stuff plays out and where the line comes in...

This is line is going to be too high by about 3 points... Clowns D will have answers, and 49ers will be in a tough spot after everyone is crowning them...

Pack +2.5 3x
FH +.5 3x

Reactions: boomer1 and Bateman
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
My 1st TDs have just been unreal on these primetime games... If I don't hit the rest of the year, I still have regression to the mean... so with that, I'm playing 3 again... no Kittle-like hedge tonight. All pack...

Watson
Musgrave
Love

and all their props over too

Reactions: boomer1 and Bateman

pk_reynold

Forum Member
Feb 4, 2006
Don’t understand the Browns comment. You must have lost a ton chancing the Cowboys yesterday. Love to see your initial picks but do you count the chance in your record keeping?

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Don’t understand the Browns comment. You must have lost a ton chancing the Cowboys yesterday. Love to see your initial picks but do you count the chance in your record keeping?

LMAO, no I don't count the 'chance' (I assume you mean 'Chase')... I also didn't count my "chase with Pitts and Giants that I won heaps on - and I'm not ever going to record keep lives on here, because it's impossible to keep up and also verify accuracy because of timing - I'm scouring lives, and can't always post in time to make it relevant.

But, yes, I lost a lot on the Cowboys last night.

What don't you understand on the Browns comment?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
LMAO, no I don't count the 'chance' (I assume you mean 'Chase')... I also didn't count my "chase with Pitts and Giants that I won heaps on - and I'm not ever going to record keep lives on here, because it's impossible to keep up and also verify accuracy because of timing - I'm scouring lives, and can't always post in time to make it relevant.

But, yes, I lost a lot on the Cowboys last night.

What don't you understand on the Browns comment?
ANd my plus Xs the past 2 weeks if I counted those 'chase' or add-ons would probably make your head spin

Reactions: Bateman

pk_reynold

Forum Member
Feb 4, 2006
No disrespect I saw you dominant the Bears action on Thursday but just wondered how you do overall with live action. Love to see your early picks so always good luck. Just wondering why so high on Browns already? Are you just thinking 49ers letdown?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
No disrespect I saw you dominant the Bears action on Thursday but just wondered how you do overall with live action. Love to see your early picks so always good luck. Just wondering why so high on Browns already? Are you just thinking 49ers letdown?
Like you pointed out, the chase can be dangerous. This year my lives have been unreal - very profitable. For every big blowout like last night, there have been a bunch of cal/Washington games where all the lives got there. Bears - i didn’t hit live, but Vikings, Steelers, and Giants yesterday.

Yes - let down, travel east vs one of the best defense in the league and a competent offense that should have something up their sleeve

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jng

Packer Fan
Forum Member
Nov 15, 2000
They should have run Dillon up the middle another 10 times.

DL sat back
DBs played soft
OL is wounded and outmatched
Route running was inept

And the Raiders are a very bad team
Not to jump to conclusions, but GB is a bad team.
But I still think they’ll win the Super Bowl!
Maybe not…

Bet on MyBookie