Week 5

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
Yes it will be. Both teams should make the playoffs with 12 getting in, but we still wanna win it.
My daughter is a Sophomore at UGA.
After the close shave at KY, they took away the cars and Scooter's for the students to get to classes, for the team!

I would love to go to any game at Tuscaloosa, BUT on October 19th, ill be present for the UGA/Texas GAME, in Austin!

W the 12 team playoffs this year, their will. Be many potential conference rematches!!

Enjoy the game..... I'm sure it will be a great one. As well as one of us will Be EXTATIC, at the END of this game!!!!!!!

BOL, always Boomer!!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: boomer1
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

boomer1

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2008
Birmingham Al
What a Bad beat in Auburn.. how they let a guy behind them up 11 is unreal. Then pick 6 on cue
I have Auburn friends, and I have no idea how they deal with their shitty team. The amount of shit that had to happen for those cocksuckers not to cover is unreal. Oh well, leave it to Auburn to fuck up my good day. Sorry

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

shamrock

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Boston, MA
I had Baylor… But decided to spot BYU 21 before they started playing, and Auburn total fourth-quarter meltdown. It happens, last week was Colorado on the last play with Baylor SMH

boomer1

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2008
Birmingham Al
Well, if you are i'm glad you're here. Use to enjoy your post there, until the fucking trolls ruined everything.
Sorry EC, I missed this earlier. No I’m not from covers. In the late 80’s I looked like Boomer Esiason’s twin brother and one night at a poker table I got hung with the Boomer nickname! 😂 I hope you had a big day!

Reactions: redsfann

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Sorry EC, I missed this earlier. No I’m not from covers. In the late 80’s I looked like Boomer Esiason’s twin brother and one night at a poker table I got hung with the Boomer nickname! 😂 I hope you had a big day!
Jalen looks like the Tecmo Bo Jackson tonight, holy schite!!

• Love
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
Nice Day Boomer!!
Alabama Football Ua GIF by The University of Alabama

Bet on MyBookie