Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
LAST: 16-10 +22x
Season: 56-53 +4.75x

These spots have paid VERY handsomely this year... I've recognized another... perfect timing because everyone is back on the Charger disgust train...

CHARGERS BIGGGGGGGGG

It's 5.5 slightly juiced Chiefs now, I was going to hit, but I guess I will wait for 6... If I see it juicing back towards SD, I will pounce on 5.5

Last edited:
Reactions: Slumdog

BMONEY83

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2009
Record later

These spots have paid VERY handsomely this year... I've recognized another... perfect timing because everyone is back on the Charger disgust train...

CHARGERS BIGGGGGGGGG

It's 5.5 slightly juiced Chiefs now, I was going to hit, but I guess I will wait for 6... If I see it juicing back towards SD, I will pounce on 5.5
Already down to 5 at both my options

Reactions: Cracka Ass
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ezpickin

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2003
I see a ton on money on Chargers, I guess Jord held a banger class and sold the class out!

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Hate the game and matchup... will look for lives...

Jags +2 4x
Over 40.5 3x

First TD ridley and Hill... Ridley props over

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
looks like it'll take Saints another 5 quarters to kick 4 more FGs and take the lead... what a pathetic looking pass offense!??
wtf is drawing up their plays?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
well it's like a completely diff team walked out on the field... and 3 plays 50 yds and a TD, and 2pt conv... tie game

side note: I carried Michael Thomas the first 5 wks of the season on my fantasy tm (Not a PPR league) and finally dumped him last wk as he'd had ZERO pts for me so far this season lol.. (gotta have 75 yds+ or a score to earn pts).

and their defense has been great.. til the 20 yd scramble by the gimpy QB .. the NFL.. whatta racket!

Side Note #2:
While the Madjack's website as a whole has been improved greatly w/the "remodel"... I gotta say, I MISS THE OLD EMOJIS!!

Right here, I would've used the "THREAD HIJACKED" .... sorry Jord!

Go Chargers!

Last edited:

Rebel73

Forum Member
Sep 11, 2002
Charlotte
Why play Carr if he can't throw more than 5 yards downfield? Comically embarrassing.
This is what I kept expecting all night, and got angrier as the night went on as I had a prop bet on FD on him. You beat Jacksonville with the deep ball. His intermediate throws were way off, and the deep balls almost non existent. And by the way he and his receivers and he and the coaches weren't on the same page, he absolutely shouldn't have played tonight.

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
well it's like a completely diff team walked out on the field... and 3 plays 50 yds and a TD, and 2pt conv... tie game

side note: I carried Michael Thomas the first 5 wks of the season on my fantasy tm (Not a PPR league) and finally dumped him last wk as he'd had ZERO pts for me so far this season lol.. (gotta have 75 yds+ or a score to earn pts).

and their defense has been great.. til the 20 yd scramble by the gimpy QB .. the NFL.. whatta racket!

Side Note #2:
While the Madjack's website as a whole has been improved greatly w/the "remodel"... I gotta say, I MISS THE OLD EMOJIS!!

Right here, I would've used the "THREAD HIJACKED" .... sorry Jord!

Go Chargers!
It is funny, Jords' threads are like that college dorm room we used to all walk in without knocking. Grab their beers and hang out

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
That's funny shit, guys.

I don't know what the hell happened to Ridley last night... that was my first primetime complete airball prop

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ndraider

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 12, 2023
LAST: 16-10 +22x
Season: 56-53 +4.75x

CHARGERS BIGGGGGGGGG

Think it can be outright with the Chargers

Bet on MyBookie