Week 7 BANGER spot

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Bateman

Registered
Forum Member
May 7, 2005
Rams just got robbed by the refs on that 3rd down. It wasn’t even close to pass interference. Refs just gave it to the Steelers. Brutal.
Then they stopped them on 4th down, but the refs gave Pickett a yard extra from where he went down. No review. Unbelievable. There is no excuse for 2 massive blown calls which will end up deciding the game. Even the TV analysts called that garbage out. Wow. Sick

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocketrubly

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2006
Sacramento, CA
Chargers aren't them. They already had a terrible Coach and Defense, now thier Offense and Herbert are following suit.

Also, can someone explain to me what happened on that 4th and 1 play in the Rams game. I never really thought it was rigged until after that call.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Chargers aren't them. They already had a terrible Coach and Defense, now thier Offense and Herbert are following suit.

Also, can someone explain to me what happened on that 4th and 1 play in the Rams game. I never really thought it was rigged until after that call.
Another total rig. Pickett slipped. Gained nothing and the refs gave them half a yard gain for a first down. Rams were out of time outs so they couldn’t challenge. Game
Over. Sick. Prior play they called a phantom Pi on rams. Which was even a worse call than the ball placement on 4 th.

rocketrubly

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2006
Sacramento, CA
Another total rig. Pickett slipped. Gained nothing and the refs gave them half a yard gain for a first down. Rams were out of time outs so they couldn’t challenge. Game
Over. Sick. Prior play they called a phantom Pi on rams. Which was even a worse call than the ball placement on 4 th.
Yep, unbelievable. Also that TD for KC before half was a gift. Defense didn't touch Kelse, Kelse actually pushed defender in the face.

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
I'm one large Hail Mary parlay in tonight gane with the iggles and the over from a long timeout. Brutal 2 weekends, was up a ton this year and just shit and pissed it away. Days like this make this feel more like a minor addiction then a hobby...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie