What happend?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

spanky2

Forum Member
Feb 23, 2001
toronto,canada
I have ENJOYED being 'involved 'here at M.J.'s I don't have the time to post 1/4 as much as I used to (my business is very slow,and I have a full family to support-so things are NOT as 'cash free'as they were last year.)
I have found this to be the best of both worlds. You get FUCHING IDIOTS like Bean Town Jim once every so often, but I really believe Old Jack is 1000% professional (SHIT, just look at all the books he is "associated with").

Times really do change, we have other things to do, dam,I have NO TIME to create the lengthy threads some of these Bastiens of information come up with almost DAILY !!!!
I appreciate glimpsing at SOME input from 'the guys'(be they 'TOUTS" or not..

Craiger

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2001
Massachusetts
We Are Blessed

We Are Blessed

I have been poking around/posting little for 3 years and IMO Madjacks has 99% of one thing that all the others don't.....
{{{{[[[((CLASS!!))]]]}}}}

Makes this forums community ring with opportunity* Job well done Mad on keeping the trash posters at bay. Always am toasting the picks our touts posting* sometimes playing em , sometimes am coasting.

GL all likin MIA tonight + the sticks:)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BBMF

Forum Member
Nov 28, 2001
Hopkins, MN USA
I love coming to MJ's. I usually cap several games of interest and come here for information and to exchange ideas, etc.

It is usually a great place to share ideas and strategies. The general discussion forum has a bevy of great jokes, info and pictures (thanks Dr. Strangelove!)

I thank Madjack for hosting this free site that makes my day a little better!

I thank all the great cappers and bullsh*tters for being here!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!:cool:

Topdog

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2001
Houston, Texas
Spanky2

Spanky2

Well written!! Business is the same here.........slow!! I have more time and less money. The only thing that keeps me from helping more is a lack of capping skills. I really enjoy this site and agree that Jack does a great job keeping things positive. It looks like we need Jack, since Bill Parcells is busy in Dallas!! Rules are necessary!!
Keep it Positive, Topdog!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg