When we questioned Fauci.

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
And TN had one of the highest death rates per 100,000 residents because they didn't follow simple guidance.
And New York Michigan ,Ill,Penn,Cali North Car ,who had mandates had more deaths. I just looked at the CDC website If you want to wear a mask wear a mask i wont if im sick i dont go out or even be around family

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
And New York Michigan ,Ill,Penn,Cali North Car ,who had mandates had more deaths. I just looked at the CDC website If you want to wear a mask wear a mask i wont if im sick i dont go out or even be around family
i mean, you're approaching hedgehog-level stupidity here. who feeds you your applesauce every day?
i feel like i'm explaining this to... well, to an actual hedgehog.

are you familiar with the term "per capita?"

california's population is roughly 39M. tennessee's population is roughly 7M. (oh, sorry, to be clear the "M" stands for "million.")

so, yeah, it would be really impressive if tennessee had more covid deaths than california.

see, here's where "per capita" comes into play. it's a genius device that accounts for different population levels.

so you'll see tennessee was 8th-worst in the country.

1705546830113.png
1705546990426.png

so ignorance such as yours contributed to many, many deaths. for someone who thinks he's going to be judged when he dies... well, you should be prepared to pack some SPF 10,000 sunscreen.

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
i mean, you're approaching hedgehog-level stupidity here. who feeds you your applesauce every day?

california's population is roughly 39M. tennessee's population is roughly 7M. (oh, sorry, to be clear the "M" stands for "million.")

so, yeah, it would be really impressive if tennessee had more covid deaths than california.

see, here's where "per capita" comes into play. it's a genius device that accounts for different population levels.

View attachment 6966357
View attachment 6966359

so ignorance such as yours contributed to many, many deaths. for someone who thinks he's going to be judged when he dies... well, you should be prepared to pack some SPF 10,000 sunscreen.
I will be judge when i die so will you . I dont wear sunscreen

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn

View attachment 6966357
View attachment 6966359

LOL I know what per capita means genius and i dont like applesauce but i do make my own grits or oatmeal maybe you should try them sometime you seem constipated

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
LOL I know what per capita means genius and i dont like applesauce but i do make my own grits or oatmeal maybe you should try them sometime you seem constipated
says the guy who tried to make the argument that california had more covid deaths than tennessee.

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
says the guy who tried to make the argument that california had more covid deaths than tennessee.
Total deaths california 44540 Tn 11911 not per capita deaths total deaths cali 100 tn 142 i know we were higher per capita wonder how many had underlying illness

Bet on MyBookie