Where are all the Geniuses???

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Go Bucks

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2002
Where are Dr Freeze, the most intelligent cowboy handicapper at this site and Hellah, the Queen of the MAC, and the rest of the OSU bashers now? Where are the 3 page transcripts of how OSU will lose and that Miami was the second coming of Jesus Christ himself? Where is the bashing to all the responses made by OSU supporters thinking their team had a chance to win? Where are the excuses as to why Ohio State won the game? I know most of you are crybabies and losers and there will be plenty of posts about "this bullshit call" or "that missed call". Excuses are for LOSERS. You get 60 minutes (and sometimes more) to win or lose a game. Period. The BETTER coached team and BETTER performing team won the game last night. And, thusly, thee Ohio State Buckeyes are 2003 National Champions.

GENO

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Plain City OH
For some reason I hear a tune softly playing in the distance ............................ wait a minute it is faint ......................... now it is coming in better growing louder now, yes it is Peter, Paul & Mary. The melody is fimiliar, the words are slightly different.

Where have all the haters gone ? LONG TIME PASSING, where have all the haters gone, from long time ago. Where have all the haters gone ?

A double digit underdog with the defense we had ? :nono:

big joe

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2001
usa
Hey kid, your favorite team won congrats,,no need to show your youth/ignorance by calling anyone out here. This is a forum for opinions and exchanging ideas about a possible wager.
This is not for a cheerleader who obviously feels a little better today of himself because his favorite team won.
Remember, you are just a fan,,the team played, and coached, a great game and you are not worth anymore today than yesterday.
Congrats Ohio State.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ferdville

Forum Member
Dec 24, 1999
So Cal
I think alot of people that were rooting for the Canes have been very forthcoming in giving Ohio State its props. As some cappers have said, how can you handicap 5 turnovers from a Cane team that hadn't turned it over that much this year? How can you handicap the interception and subsequent regaining of the ball by OSU? How do you handicap Magahee losing his knee making the overtime that much tougher? How do you handicap the Miami receiver losing the ball inside the OSU 20 with 5 minutes late? How do you handicap the ref tossing his flag to ultimately decide the game? Ohio State is a deserving national champion - but those that handicapped Miami are not fools. I guess you can't handicap class either.

taoist

The Sage
Forum Member
ferdville said:
I guess you can't handicap class either.

...now that's funny, ferd. :D

p.s. Congrats to all OSU backers.... Those of us that love the Vols got our National Championship in 1998 and much like your dream season, it seemed that every ball just bounced our way all season long. That's football, folks. You win some and you lose some.... ;)

big joe

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2001
usa
Well put ferdville. I can't understand anyone on Madjacks forum allowing their loyalty to a particular team become so personal.
I'm sure these schools have fan websites where fans can chat all they want about how they are better than others. Sometimes, I wish I looked at things that simply,,but I don't get it.
As for this site,,it's all about the money.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
Re: Where are all the Geniuses???

Go Bucks said:
Where are Dr Freeze, the most intelligent cowboy handicapper at this site and Hellah, the Queen of the MAC

hey asshole.....if you can read...you can see I gave OSU props...:nono: ohhhhh but thats right, you ARE an OSU fan....your to arrogant to open your mind

ctownguy

Life is Good
Forum Member
Jul 27, 2000
SoCal
You know I really love it when an Ohio St backer comes in and vents a little and has something to say about the ass**** haters in this forum.

Yes, some of you guys did give props and congrats to Ohio St backers and you are the class of that side of the fence and I know I have stated that in other threads but there are still the dicks in this forum THAT NEED TO BE ANSWERED and as long as they are still popping off I will answer them and anyone else whose got their head up their ass about this game.

Go bucks has every right to let some of these jerks have it and if you are not one of them, then don't worry about it.

OHIO ST THE BEST DAMN TEAM IN THE NATION AND PROVED IT ON THE FIELD OF BATTLE :Yep: :spotting: dance2 :thumb: :clap:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ctownguy

Life is Good
Forum Member
Jul 27, 2000
SoCal
Hellah

I know it must hurt, but you are one of the class acts I was talking about. And I know you stated you agree with TCSN in another thread about the game, but even though I think you still do not want to accept how they lost you still seem to me to have a little more perspective than some of these guys. Maybe I'm wrong about you, but until I see it any different I wouldn't put you in the same bunch as TCSN and smoothie and Omar etc etc.

TCSN

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2002
ctownguy said:
Hellah

I know it must hurt, but you are one of the class acts I was talking about. And I know you stated you agree with TCSN in another thread about the game, but even though I think you still do not want to accept how they lost you still seem to me to have a little more perspective than some of these guys. Maybe I'm wrong about you, but until I see it any different I wouldn't put you in the same bunch as TCSN and smoothie and Omar etc etc.

Should my feelings be hurt? I have talked shit about OSU all year & never ran off like a coward after they won any game like some others did. I honestly can careless what you think of me as I wil believe what I will & not be hurt that you are going to give me the finger some more.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
well this is the way i see the game from last night..

Ive said it before...I`ll say it again...you CANT CAP TURNOVERS...ya just cant...Dorsey made 1 bad throw...the rest were not his fault...the tip ball, The Parrish fumble, The INT by Miami then Clarett stripping it away, Dorsey getting nailed from behind...ya cant cap that. I dont think OSU's Offense played good at all...they never had a long offensive drive, but they did what they had to do...turn turnovers into points...

As far as the flag at the end....there shouldnt have been...not becuase he held him or not...its just becuase the refs should not put the game in their hands...really Gamble shoulda caught that..it was in his grasps but he simply dropped it!

I still think Miami has the better talent...

OSU won on breaks...which is why Iam not making a big deal out of it because I can remember when Toledo got these breaks when they beat Purdue in the Drew Brees era...or when Toledo beat Michigan St last week in Hoops! Sometimes...you just dont need to have the best talent...you just need a few breaks...

The one and only good thing coming out of this OSU win is that Toledo remains #2 on the all time winning streak at 35, behind Oklahoma with 47 :D:D:D

Hell I made shit loads of money fading Ohio St this year...I didnt win any of those MLs...but I still ended up in the black..

ctownguy

Life is Good
Forum Member
Jul 27, 2000
SoCal
Hellah

I guess this debate could go on and on, but I do agree with you on one thing, the Toledo streak, I'm so glad that Miami didn't break it.:thumb:

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
ctownguy said:
Hellah

I guess this debate could go on and on, but I do agree with you on one thing, the Toledo streak, I'm so glad that Miami didn't break it.:thumb:

DAMN RIGHT BROTHER!! :D:D:D :drinky:

:hail Chuck Ealey :hail

ctownguy

Life is Good
Forum Member
Jul 27, 2000
SoCal
You mentioned Chuck Ealey:

I was on the Maimi, Oh sideline one Sat afternoon in the Glass Bowl when Miami jumped out on top and looked like they would end the Rockets and Ealey's Streak, but they still had the 2nd half to play LOL

Ealey was amazing, the Redskins didn't know what hit them that 2nd half, besides freezing my ass off that day, we had to make the long drive back to Oxford, knowing that Ealey handed us our lunch that Sat afternoon.

What a player he was:thumb:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ctownguy

Life is Good
Forum Member
Jul 27, 2000
SoCal
Yep, class of 1970 and Masters 1975.

Been an Ohio St fan as long as I have been a Cleveland Brown Fan and that is forever.

Also born and raised in Toledo, know the area well or at least I used too.

Status
Not open for further replies.