Status
Not open for further replies.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
ctownguy said:
Maybe I'm wrong about you, but until I see it any different I wouldn't put you in the same bunch as TCSN and smoothie and Omar etc etc.

hellah10 :D :D :D

Scott King of Dogs

TCSN

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2002
TIME TO MAKE $$$ said:

and yet they are the champs.......
:shrug: :confused:

Sometimes in life it is better to take a loss like a man and just move on

What is your point exactly? Read the post again

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Big Tease

DUKE SUCKS
Forum Member
Mar 9, 2000
Columbus,OH USA
yea...it is a damn shame really. A team wins 14 games and gets no respect. I will tell all the bashers this though....We won this a year or two early. We are only going to get better and more experienced. Next year, we will be dominant. So if you hate Ohio State now, you better get used to it, cuz you are really gonna hate us next year.

And I wonder if some people watched the same game I did....Ohio State caused just about all of those turnovers. Dorsey hadnt seen pressure like that all year, and McGahee hadnt been hit harder all year. They were timid, and it showed, and that is a credit to the best defense in the nation. As the saying goes, and it is true as ever. "Offense sells tickets and defense wins championships" Tressel would know, he has 5 of them now

ndnfan

certified
Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
Ohio
The Big Tease.....well said. The problem is there's always people that will look at fumbles and turnovers as gifts and never accept the fact that almost always these are a result of being caused whether by pressure, hard hitting, unseen defensive schemes, etc., etc. Even an interception that happens with no pressure could have resulted from past constant pressure put on that quarterback from earlier in the game...as a qb might be a little more nervous back there from previous hits and pressure.

There's nothing wrong with losing a game you have bet, but I just hate hearing that the Buckeyes were handed the game "on a silver platter" The best offensive team doesn't always win the game....there's more to a game than that! Heck, there's still people saying another reason they shouldn't have won is because of Krenzel's bad day. But yet again, they fail to look at what he did on the ground.

The line was Buckeyes +11 to +13 depending when you got it and even if they didn't win, that was gonna be covered, so what's the point some of these people are trying to make?? If it's the fact that you just hate the Buckeyes, maybe you should go to a chatroom to argue about the "win" .I don't really know what point some of these people are trying to make around here? It's a 60 min, 4 quarter game. A lot of things happen in during the game, the problem is people only remember the last bad call (if that's your opinion on it) and not any other factors during the game.

Bottome line, Buckeyes won the game and are National Champions....That's it! From a betting standpoint, it is just one game, so let it go if you lost and move on.

Go Bucks

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2002
First off, as I stated before, my screen name is because I am a Milwaukee Bucks fan. So, Big Joe, go screw yourself for you slanted, hillbilly comments. Secondly, Hellah, didn't you wager that you would LEAVE the website if Miami lost? Guess you chickened out of that one, huh? Or you are just a yellow-streaked coward who won't live up to his end of the bet. And I would love to see you call me an a-hole to my face. It would be the last words you ever muttered again in your life, I promise you.

TCSN, you talked shit about Ohio State all year and your talking matched your plays: shit.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
Go Bucks said:
Secondly, Hellah, didn't you wager that you would LEAVE the website if Miami lost? Guess you chickened out of that one, huh? Or you are just a yellow-streaked coward who won't live up to his end of the bet. And I would love to see you call me an a-hole to my face. It would be the last words you ever muttered again in your life, I promise you.

Is that a threat??? I`ll call you an asshole in your face...you think I give a fawk!?!? I dont give a fawk how big or tough you are because Iam sure Ive faced bigger....you live in the Toledo area then I`ll gladly drive over and tell you your an asshole in your face...

Oh by the way.....your a fawking dumbasss

http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74750

Last edited:

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
Go Bucks said:
TCSN, you talked shit about Ohio State all year and your talking matched your plays: shit.

By the way...he`s one of the better cappers on this site....I know you dont have much sense to follow it either....

Hye ASSHOLE, go to Columbus and flip cars with the other Buck Fawks

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
I think your just jealous anyways cuz Iam a winner...and I KNOW Iam one of the better cappers on the site. Does it bother you that a 22 year old can pick winners and cap games better then you? Ive never seen you post shit...all Ive seen you do is say ohh OSU this and OSU that....why dont you go suck Jim Tressels dick and guzzle his cum you fawking reject

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TCSN

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2002
Sure love the winners in this thread who talk shit but hardly post plays if any at all. Typical bitches really.

Status
Not open for further replies.