Who here is on Medicare

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
I would suggest you did what we did and get a local guy, who is an expert in this stuff, to visit you and your wife and explain all of your options. The guy we got was recommended by a few people we know and he only does the Medicare options and supplemental insurances.

I think the plan I chose is called Medicare G. I have A and B and D and for my supplemental I have Cigna. My total out of pocket expense/deductible is $240 per year and I pay $194 per month for my Cigna supplemental.

I couldn't be happier and it's the best insurance I've had since I was in my 30's.

In order to get the supplemental that I have with no preexisting conditions can only be chosen without a full medical statement prior to reaching the age of 65. Once you miss that window you will have to answer a questionnaire and list your full medical history along with all the preexisting conditions.

Maybe DTB can help you with this stuff since that's his business.

No way would I ever attempt to figure all the options out on your own. Get an expert to help you.
Thanks Jack...a Pro it is then..

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
I would suggest you did what we did and get a local guy, who is an expert in this stuff, to visit you and your wife and explain all of your options. The guy we got was recommended by a few people we know and he only does the Medicare options and supplemental insurances.

I think the plan I chose is called Medicare G. I have A and B and D and for my supplemental I have Cigna. My total out of pocket expense/deductible is $240 per year and I pay $194 per month for my Cigna supplemental.

I couldn't be happier and it's the best insurance I've had since I was in my 30's.

In order to get the supplemental that I have with no preexisting conditions can only be chosen without a full medical statement prior to reaching the age of 65. Once you miss that window you will have to answer a questionnaire and list your full medical history along with all the preexisting conditions.

Maybe DTB can help you with this stuff since that's his business.

No way would I ever attempt to figure all the options out on your own. Get an expert to help you.
excellent advice. I still have same plan also Jack.
reach out to friends Old School that have local agent they are happy with.

Reactions: CryBoy
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg