Who Is The Hottest Actress On TV Today?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

dogday

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2001
Indianapolis
Anders..

Do you watch Sex & The City? I can't get enough of it. New season is supposed to start sometime soon(Mid-June I think)CAN'T WAIT to see SJP!!!!

ironlock

Forum Member
Nov 29, 2000
BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!
Im with you scrubbo.

I just cant see it in Sarah Jessica, she seems average at best, kinda skanky...

But hey, to each his own. Everybody has their own taste, which is a GOOD thing.

Also having trouble with Leah Rehmi or whatever, she's seems like she ought to be a mechanic....way too lesbianish..word????

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Well you see how young you guys are. Question who is the hottest. Old man answer. Who ever has the most clothes on.
If you want to see a bunch that don't. Go to FX, show there called Son of a Beach. You will see some wonderfull sexxxxy. But none hot. None have enough clothes on.

Neemer

Forum Member
Aug 24, 1999
Bluegrass!
sarahJP40.jpg

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Neemer how you do that chit. Dam that's one great shot.

Anders

Bandit
Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
New Zealand
Neemer - now guaranteed sainthood
biggrin.gif

Ironlock - skanky ...LMFAO; great word... I can see how she wouldn't do much for many, as you say, each to their own - and the more feedback on this subject the better!
Dogday - damn right I watch it. My wife's real keen on it and when it comes on I say "Darling, your programme's starting.." Then she gives me gip for 10mins about how I gawk at the TV a lot more than her when it's on...LOL...damn woman knows me far too well
smile.gif

The other's don't do it for me tho; too slutty, too girly and just not attractive respectively...
Best line on the programme: When the girls were talking about anal sex in a cab to a friend who was thinking about trying it for the first time and another cab banged into them from behind.
"What was that?" asked the startled lady.
"A preview!" the others screamed. LMFAOROTF
biggrin.gif

Other nominations - please Neemer, produce the goods again! - Sherilyn Fenn as Audrey in Twin Peaks
eek.gif
and Laura Prepon from That 70s Show!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Junior44

Forum Member
Dec 2, 1999
San Diego, CA
Is it just me or does that picture of Sarah Jessica Parker bear a STRIKING resemblance to Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction?

EMJ32

Forum Member
Sep 17, 2000
The question was who is the hottest actress on Television. The answer is so obvious in my opinion! As long as you consider her an "actress" my pick is:

Pamela Anderson Lee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wink.gif
wink.gif

beertime

Forum Member
Aug 22, 2000
denver
lol at yyz ... jessica parker is homebucket city.
definately locklear or that rack on the just shoot me chic.
biggrin.gif

bang. from way downtown...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Welcome back to the farm. Your comput seems to be back up. Your selections above. Wow Can't believe I forgot those two.
wink.gif

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
djv--

yep, got the piece o' crap up and running again. I really outta just pony up the 1000 bucks or so I need for a new one and put this dinasaur to bed once and for all, but then I won't be able to buy you a decent dinner this summer when I'm up your way...
smile.gif

the name you are looking for bud is Angie Harmon. The wife is watching her in the other room as I write this....
biggrin.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Anders

Bandit
Forum Member
Dec 17, 2000
New Zealand
EMJ32 - like you said, the key word is "television".
I think the thing you watched Pam star in went straight to video
biggrin.gif