Who wrote off UGA?

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
That kid Humphreys should not be playing at uga. Any cb with some semblance of Body control would have turned around and intercepted that awful milroe Pass. Humphrey was terrible all night and cost them the game. Anyone else picks that off easy. It was a terrible pass. Just like beck threw on the final drive. Difference was the Alabama kid actually was looking at the ball and and made a play. Young for uga decided I’m gonna run into the end zone and not even turn my head for the ball. Lol. Sometimes you think how these kids got there. And yea. I had bama. lol.

Reactions: wersty
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
That kid Humphreys should not be playing at uga. Any cb with some semblance of Body control would have turned around and intercepted that awful milroe Pass. Humphrey was terrible all night and cost them the game. Anyone else picks that off easy. It was a terrible pass. Just like beck threw on the final drive. Difference was the Alabama kid actually was looking at the ball and and made a play. Young for uga decided I’m gonna run into the end zone and not even turn my head for the ball. Lol. Sometimes you think how these kids got there. And yea. I had bama. lol.
Slum from my being a fly on the wall, it seems your are having another strong start this yr in foots? I feel like I know you from watching your moves over the years(Bitcoin, foots, parlay king!) ,and I'm betting you have Nvidia as well? Just crossed my mine knowing you were on Bitcoin, you seem like a savvy investor, analyizing information and going for it. Hope you do and hope you are crushing it! I've become too risk adverse over the years to my detriment with the market, I do gamble with my business buys in many instances, I'm comfortable there, I don't want everyone to think im a pussy.. lol...

Bet on MyBookie