Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
He should go straight to jail!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9UywRu8QPXA" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
It's a matter of perspective. Normal people would agree with you, a Washington Capitals fan would tell you this ain't little league and that kid on second needs to keep his head on a swivel and be watching out for stuff like that. It isn't the shortstop's fault he's bigger, faster, stronger and douchier than the kid on second. Clean hit, move on.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
It's a matter of perspective. Normal people would agree with you, a Washington Capitals fan would tell you this ain't little league and that kid on second needs to keep his head on a swivel and be watching out for stuff like that. It isn't the shortstop's fault he's bigger, faster, stronger and douchier than the kid on second. Clean hit, move on.

This has got to be one of the most ignorant posts in your fawking history. You compare to a hockey game hit?? You have got to be the biggest dweeb in person. I hope your kid is just standing on second or jusgt standing in a random place and takes a hockey hit randomly. Let's see what you say then....."well son/daughter, you should always have your head on a swivel so it is your fault you got hit. It was a clean hit, move on."

:mj16:

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
This has got to be one of the most ignorant posts in your fawking history. You compare to a hockey game hit?? You have got to be the biggest dweeb in person. I hope your kid is just standing on second or jusgt standing in a random place and takes a hockey hit randomly. Let's see what you say then....."well son/daughter, you should always have your head on a swivel so it is your fault you got hit. It was a clean hit, move on."

:mj16:

Good god man, learn to read.

Also, nice to see you rooting for harm to come to a kid. True colors and all.....

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
Good god man, learn to read.

Also, nice to see you rooting for harm to come to a kid. True colors and all.....

Learn to read?? LOL, I have followed the Capitals for many years and to say it like that is an ignorant statement. You are just butt hurt for the recent series loss, I am guessing. No, not rooting for a kid to get hurt, but your dumbass perspective assumes Caps fans would have no trouble with it as a clean hit. You read what you wrote.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
Learn to read?? LOL, I have followed the Capitals for many years and to say it like that is an ignorant statement. You are just butt hurt for the recent series loss, I am guessing. No, not rooting for a kid to get hurt, but your dumbass perspective assumes Caps fans would have no trouble with it as a clean hit. You read what you wrote.

Oh, you're a Caps fan, that explains so much. Congrats on the win, you've certainly waited long enough for it. Personally I'm not sure how I'll get over not winning three Cups in a row and that probably led to my comments and not the fact that ZAR is a good kid and took a broken jaw and a concussion home with him because of the Caps win at all cost attitude. I guess losing for the entire existence of your franchise while watching your rival skate the Cup 5 times (knocking you out in the process each time) will do that to people.

Enjoy the Cup win this year, I hope you find a way to be proud of it. Though, I guess a guy who roots for kids to get hurt because he doesn't like their father on the internet won't have any trouble.
:0008

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
Oh, you're a Caps fan, that explains so much. Congrats on the win, you've certainly waited long enough for it. Personally I'm not sure how I'll get over not winning three Cups in a row and that probably led to my comments and not the fact that ZAR is a good kid and took a broken jaw and a concussion home with him because of the Caps win at all cost attitude. I guess losing for the entire existence of your franchise while watching your rival skate the Cup 5 times (knocking you out in the process each time) will do that to people.

Enjoy the Cup win this year, I hope you find a way to be proud of it. Though, I guess a guy who roots for kids to get hurt because he doesn't like their father on the internet won't have any trouble.
:0008

Are you fucking kidding me again Pengy? You present a much bigger picture of "follow" versus "fanatic". I follow, you are the fanatic guy that wears his Sweaters and jerseys to show his loyalty and worship on big game days. You are at the parades beating your chest like YOU did it. YOU did not win Cups, a team you like did. You are a normal 8-5 guy, never an athlete. And, then insinuate ALL Capital fans would shrug off this kid getting hit on second base blatantly, because you are butt hurt not getting 3, it's OK to admit. No, I am not hoping any kid gets hurt like that dumbshit. Nice try, spin doctor. You are the one writing "clean hit, move on". You are correct about the last part of your very last sentence though. :0008

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
No, I am not hoping any kid gets hurt like that dumbshit. Nice try, spin doctor.

Oh ok, my bad.

I hope your kid is just standing on second or jusgt standing in a random place and takes a hockey hit randomly.

Ooops.

I'll quit bothering you now so you can go back to wishing cancer on orphans. Seems like something you would do (and then deny doing it, of course).

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
Oh ok, my bad.

Ooops.

I'll quit bothering you now so you can go back to wishing cancer on orphans. Seems like something you would do (and then deny doing it, of course).

No, let me correct you. I hope your kid is just standing on second or just standing in a random place and takes a hockey hit randomly. Let's see what you say then....."well son/daughter, you should always have your head on a swivel so it is your fault you got hit. It was a clean hit, move on."

How cute to pick out just the piece of my quote you want to, rather than the complete text which I was making a comparison. Then you throw the big jab spinning it to "wishing cancer on orphans". Despicable. You are the perfect blue state guy to do that. I am done here also.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
No, let me correct you. I hope your kid is just standing on second or just standing in a random place and takes a hockey hit randomly. Let's see what you say then....."well son/daughter, you should always have your head on a swivel so it is your fault you got hit. It was a clean hit, move on."

How cute to pick out just the piece of my quote you want to, rather than the complete text which I was making a comparison. Then you throw the big jab spinning it to "wishing cancer on orphans". Despicable. You are the perfect blue state guy to do that. I am done here also.

you remain one twisted fuckhead

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
slide_351694_3799682_free.jpg

whinerguy

is there anymore than even needs to be said

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GhxqIITtTtU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You really got to be stupid to hand a monkey a loaded gun. Really Really Stupid.

If this happened in Kanawha it would be whinerguy handing the AK-47 to the monkey. For shits and giggles.

stuck the fuck like chuck right there in Dekalb Dekalb county

View attachment 3439 [/QUOTE]
attachment.php

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg