Will roll Week 5 also

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
What a melt down in Cincy.

Ravens win toss. Hilarious choke and my 24% OT coin toss win rate takes another hit

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
What a melt down in Cincy.

Ravens win toss. Hilarious choke and my 24% OT coin toss win rate takes another hit
And those fucktard Jags let the AARP Kid back from 14 down. And while I'm venting please place Josh back in concussion protocol along with their offensive coordinator...

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Imagine the thought process there. Somebody really needs to be fired for that
Can't believe that garbage play calling, and Buffalo and 60 yard fg, and AARP loss in last 10 minutes with Jags. I'm getting a complex that it's me...

ezpickin

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2003
Jord, I don't disagree but if they followed that protocol almost every freaking coach would get fired. They virtually all do it! So freaking stupid...

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Broncos fire unis - so there’s that.

Thought breaks were turning my way, but nah. They are keeping the odds stacked against.

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Jord, I don't disagree but if they followed that protocol almost every freaking coach would get fired. They virtually all do it! So freaking stupid...
That is changing fast. Unacceptable to run 3x in a row there when you are throwing all over them

Reactions: BigGaycapper

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Especially with Joe as your qb. If it was a 30 yard fg I would have no issue with three runs up the shitter.

arrow

Forum Member
Dec 27, 2003
lubbock, Texas
Terrible coaching but the worst I saw today was Buffalo with 37 seconds left from their own 4 yard line throws the ball 3 straight times instead of going to overtime and punts with 13 seconds left in game and leaves Houston 7 seconds left. Houston throws 7 yard pass calls timeout and kicks winning field goal. Stupid way to handle the clock and lose a game. How does ownership put up with these terrible coaching decisions?

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Terrible coaching but the worst I saw today was Buffalo with 37 seconds left from their own 4 yard line throws the ball 3 straight times instead of going to overtime and punts with 13 seconds left in game and leaves Houston 7 seconds left. Houston throws 7 yard pass calls timeout and kicks winning field goal. Stupid way to handle the clock and lose a game. How does ownership put up with these terrible coaching decisions?

Interesting. Damnnn. I’m traveling (to Vegas actually) and i missed that. A few people texted me about it, but i had low exposure so didn’t really see.

That’s wild tho.

Saleh needs to go.
McDermott needs to go.
Taylor needs to go.
Doug needs to go.

Bet on MyBookie