WNBA buys for 2022

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Recap: 1-2
Record: 8-14

The loss with Con/LA Ov was one of the most disgusting one I have ever experienced and had more cursing at the players on my TV than any game in history.

And last night would easily qualify as the worst day of my sports betting career if I was using meaningful $ amounts on WNBA and NFL exhibition games.

First, I bet the wrong side on Chi/LV Un; put in the Ov by mistake, didn't notice until I checked my balance at the end of the night. Amateur.

Second, I bet the wrong line on the Patriots. Placed it last week when Pat's were small Favs, could have got them +3 yesterday.

And third - the Con/LA Ov debacle.
I had Ov 162'.
Q1 had 45 pts, on pace for 180; halftime had 97, on pace for 194; Q3 had 139.
Needed just 24 pts in Q4 for a W. This was gonna be easy, right?
Con had already put Q's of 25, 29, and 28 BY THEMSELVES, LA had 20, 23, and a lousy 14.
At those #', BOTH teams could have a lousy Q4 and I should still be in line for an easy W.
Q4? 23 pts combined and I lost by the hook.

Missed shots, turnovers, slow pace and, down 69-93, LA didn't even take a shot on their final possession, even though they had a full shot clock.
Yes, it's standard for either/both teams to dribble out the final seconds when the play clock has fewer minutes than the game clock, but to stand at half court, let the play clock expire, and then hand the ball to the other team to let them dribble out their play clock is something I have never seen before (then again, I don't watch much chick ball so maybe it's not that uncommon.)
Last night's loss eliminated LA from the playoffs, and deservedly so, they played like losers right up until the last minute when they quit on their final possession.
Bitches.
And Diana Taurasi looks like Pepper from American Horror Story (she's not on LA, I'm just having fun venting at the league in general; therapy after a loss like last night's.)

No buys today, after last night's fuckfest I'm not touching WNBA today.

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Record: 8-14
With football starting I don't have much time for 'capping other sports, so not much more forthcoming in WNBA.
I do have a spot 9-4 spot tomorrow though.

Buys:
Sea/LV Un 169'

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Recap: 1-0
Record: 9-14

Covered the Un by 18 pts, easy one, but might be my last buy, unless I get that same spot again (9-2 now; correction, was 8-2 going into last night, not 9-4 as posted.) Every other spot I track is hovering around .500, except the spot I misquoted yesterday as 9-4, which is 9-5 now after Conn didn't cover last night.
Hate to shut down while I'm still in the red a few units, will keep 'capping and hope for 1-2 more buys before season's end.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie