Worlds Worst Picker (WWP) Good TO Fade In College Sports

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bostondj

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2014
Here who he is on tonight Northeastern, William&Mary, Arkansas and Drake so fade these and take
Townson
Hofstra
Tennessee
SIU
He is on a good cold run right now so that's good for us, he went on a big run in the college bowl games he was 11-25 and I won a lot of money off him during that 3 week span, he was 40 games under 500 in college football and right now he is 14 games under 500 in college b-ball, so it's up to you I'm just throwing this out there BOL if you follow

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
Here who he is on tonight Northeastern, William&Mary, Arkansas and Drake so fade these and take
Townson
Hofstra
Tennessee
SIU
He is on a good cold run right now so that's good for us, he went on a big run in the college bowl games he was 11-25 and I won a lot of money off him during that 3 week span, he was 40 games under 500 in college football and right now he is 14 games under 500 in college b-ball, so it's up to you I'm just throwing this out there BOL if you follow

Care to disclose who it is ????? Fading is pure ?Gold? but few seem to have picked up on it around here.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bostondj

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2014
Here's who he has tonight take
Kansas st
Notre Dame
Kentucky
GL Guys
He has the other side in all these games

bostondj

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2014
You have to fade this dude tonight he went 4-0 last night he is on
Penn st
Indiana st
Iowa st
Georgia
Syracuse
Seton Hall
GL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bostondj

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2014
Alright boys winning night last night he's got 5 more tonight he is on
Florida
Cincinnati
Nebraska
Michigan
Old Dominion
Fade these plays and GL

bostondj

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2014
Another profit I went 3-2, you guys better start fading this guy, he also had Cleveland and the clippers in the NBA, so that's 4-2 and Golden st pending

bostondj

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2014
Nice he went 2-5 so I went 5-2 it's time to get on this guy he's losing and I'm winning, the picks for tonight are we need to take
Brown
Austin Peay
he has the other side of these 2, he doesn't have any NBA games picked yet but I don't play much NBA and with heavy schedule in the NBA and I light schedule in college I probably will just play these 2 games, if anyone wants to get the NBA just google worlds worst picker and just post them on this thread that would be great, GL Guys

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bostondj

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2014
Alright guys here's who we are taking today:
Ohio st
Oklahoma st
Minnesota
Texas
Arkansas
Indiana st
WWP has the other side in all these games so I'm fading all his picks
GL Guys

bostondj

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2014
Not a bad day 3-3 better than losing, here's who we are taking today
South FL
Pitt
Michigan
Oregon st
WWP is on the opposite of these teams so we are fading him, GL Guys

bostondj

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2014
Hit good on the Super Bowl wwp had Denver he was way wrong that was a nice fade play, the college b-ball plays today are
Notre Dame
Manhattan
Oklahoma st
GL Guys

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bostondj

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2014
Good night guys got a sweeper, wwp went 0-4 so us faders went 4-0 looks like he is getting on his losing run It's time to start fading and hitting big boys

bostondj

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2014
Let's do it again guys here's who we are taking today
Richmond
Umass
Auburn
Vandy
Stanford
We are taking these games wwp has the opposite teams in all these so we are fading him, GL Guys

bostondj

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2014
Looks like we did it again boys I'm telling you all this guy is a good fade I hope you all are fading right now he is 0-9 so us faders are 9-0 and up a boat load let's keep it going

bostondj

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2014
I know it hammer I love fading that's the only way to go, this is the first year I have done it and the first year I have used this guy and I have made more money than I ever have this year I love it

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bostondj

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2014
Alright boys here we go tonight let's stay hot we need to take
Uconn
Georgia
Temple
Arizona
WWP has the other side in all these and he is ice cold right now let's keep rolling
GL Guys

bostondj

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2014
Well we split not a bad thing, tonight we need to take
Seton Hall
Canisius
Creighton
Let's keep going and finish this week strong, I hate to ask this but if someone could get tomorrow's games and post them on my thread if you guys really want his picks if not that's alright to I will be back Sunday, GL Everyone