Worlds Worst Picker (WWP) Good TO Fade In College Sports

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
I hate to ask this but if someone could get tomorrow's games and post them on my thread if you guys really want his picks if not that's alright to I will be back Sunday, GL Everyone

??? You want the lines posted here for tomorrow's games or his picks? Who is the capper and I'll try and track down their plays

bostondj

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2014
Worlds worst picker, just picks is fine wildbill I appreciate that he is a fade guy

IE

Administrator
Forum Admin
Forum Member
Mar 15, 1999
subtle spamming there bostondj,

keep it up and you will be gone.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

theshiek

Forum Member
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
Let me see if I'm following here. The Worlds Worst Picker is a tout service, with a web site, selling picks. Based on the small sample to date in this thread, he may be very good.

Does that mean he really is the world's worst picker, or is he the worlds greatest tout? Fade or follow?

bostondj

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2014
Sorry IE, and theshek, the plays that I post are the games that we are supposed to take and he has the other side in all those games

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
I'M IN THE STATE OF OHIO TODAY FOR A 6:00 PM MATCHUP BETWEEN THE PURDUE BOILERMAKERS 14-9 AND THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES. PURDUE JUST RECENTLY WON A 3 OVERTIME THRILLER AGAINST MINNESOTA 77-74, AND SHOULD BRING ALL KINDS OF CONFIDENCE INTO THIS ONE, PURDUE IS 4-6 IN CONFERENCE PLAY!! ON THE OTHERHAND OHIO STATE BRINGS A 2 GAME WIN STREAK INTO THIS ONE AND APPEARS TO HAVE TURNED THE CORNER AFTER LOSING 5 OUT OF THEIR LAST 6, PREVIOUS TO THE 2 GAME WIN STREAK, THEY ARE 5-5 IN BIG TEN ACTION. I AM NOT SOLD ON THIS OHIO STATE TEAM YET AT THIS POINT IN THE SEASON AND I LOOK FOR THE BOILERS TO KEEP THIS ONE WITHIN THE NUMBER +11.

OHIO STATE 74 PURDUE 68

FREE PICK OF THE DAY: PURDUE

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bostondj

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2014
Well guys looks like wwp went 3-4 yesterday and it looks like he lost his free pick also so it was a good day for us faders at 5-3
Today wwp is on Michigan st, Houston, Penn st and Oregon st so we need to fade him and take
Wisconsin
Temple
Illinois
Arizona
It's been a good run this week in college, from Monday-Saturday us faders are 16-9 I will take that every week, GL today and let's finish the week strong

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Well guys looks like wwp went 3-4 yesterday and it looks like he lost his free pick also so it was a good day for us faders at 5-3
Today wwp is on Michigan st, Houston, Penn st and Oregon st so we need to fade him and take
Wisconsin
Temple
Illinois
Arizona
It's been a good run this week in college, from Monday-Saturday us faders are 16-9 I will take that every week, GL today and let's finish the week strong
That wouldn't happen to be your website, would it? :0003

bostondj

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2014
No it's not Madjack I've been following this guy since baseball season, he has a losing record in every sport and he's won me money that's all I'm worried about, college football was a big money maker for me he was 55% in favor for the faders, he has NBA but I don't play NBA so I don't post NBA, I broke about even on the NFL, just trying to help madjack

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bostondj

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2014
Good week guys wwp was 11-18 so we were 18-11 let's see if he can do that again,
Tonight he is on Georgetown, West Virginia and Kansas so we need to fade and take
Providence
Iowa st
Kansas st
Gl guys

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
I'M IN CHARLOTTESVILLE, VIRGINIA FOR A GAME BETWEEN THE MARYLAND TERRAPINS 14-10 AND THE VIRGINIA CAVALIERS 19-5. MARYLAND IS COMING OFF OF AN IMPRESSIVE WIN AGAINST THE FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES 83-71 ON SATURDAY, AND LOOK TO CARRY THAT MOMENTUM INTO TONIGHTS GAME. IT WON'T BE EASY THOUGH AS THE CAVALIERS COME INTO THIS GAME WINNERS OF 7 STRAIGHT AND 10 OUT OF THEIR LAST 11. THEY ARE SITTING ONE GAME BEHIND LEAGUE LEADING SYRACUSE WHO ARE UNDEFEATED IN THE ACC, AND CAN'T HAVE ANOTHER LOSS FOR FEAR OF FALLING 2 GAMES BEHIND THE ORANGEMEN. VIRGINIA IS 11-2 AT HOME THIS YEAR AND THAT COUPLED WITH THEIR WIN STREAK I CAN'T SEE THIS ONE EVEN BEING CLOSE, MARYLAND IS 2-5 ON THE ROAD. TAKE VIRGINIA -11 IN A RUNAWAY!
VIRGINIA 74 MARYLAND 54
FREE PICK OF THE DAY: VIRGINIA
FREE PICK SCOREBOARD
WINS 34 LOSSES 28

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bostondj

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2014
Thanks for posting wildbil
So tonight's games wwp is on the 2 games that wildbil posted Clemson, San Diego st, Ohio st and ole miss so fade and take Notre dame, Wyoming, Michigan and Alabama, GL Everyone

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
He has, San Diego St -4 & Clemson +4 today for 2 free credit picks.

GL!

add: (this is from his home page)

HELLO EVERYONE I'M IN WICHITA, KANSAS FOR A GAME BETWEEN THE SOUTHERN ILLINOIS SALUKIS 10-15 AND THE #4 RATED WICHITA STATE SHOCKERS 25-0. THIS ONE LOOKS LIKE A NO BRAINER, RIGHT, NOT SO FAST MY FRIENDS, S. ILLINOIS COMES INTO THIS ONE ON A 4 GAME WIN STREAK, AND THE 4 GAMES HAVE NOT REALLY BEEN EVEN CLOSE. THEY COME IN WITH CONFIDENCE AND MOMENTUM ON THEIR SIDE. WICHITA ON THE OTHERHAND HAS OBVIOUSLY NEVER LOST THEIR CONFIDENCE AND ARE LOOKING TO GO UNDEFEATED IN CONFERENCE AND FOR THE REGULAR SEASON, THEY SIT AT 12-0 IN CONFERENCE ACTION AND 25-0 ON THE SEASON. MY QUESTION IS HOW CAN THEY GET UP FOR A GAME LIKE THIS? I SEE THE SHOCKERS COMING INTO THIS ONE JUST PLAIN FLAT, AND WITH ALL THE MOMENTUM THE SALUKIS CARRY INTO THIS ONE, LOOK OUT WICHITA STATE!! TAKE SOUTHERN ILLINOIS PLUS THE 15!
WICHITA STATE 73 SOUTHERN ILLINOIS 68
FREE PICK OF THE DAY: SOUTHERN ILLINIOS
FREE PICK SCOREBOARD
WINS 34 LOSSES 29​

BuckwheatJWN

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2009
So last night I should have faded VIRGINIA? And tonight I fade So. Ill ? I'm confused...I didn't think those write-ups were part of fade. :facepalm:

bostondj

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2014
WWP is on Penn st, Auburn, Vandy, Nebraska and LSU so fade and take
IU
Kentucky
South Carolina
Illinois
Texas A&M
GL Guys

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
WWP is on Penn st, Auburn, Vandy, Nebraska and LSU so fade and take
IU
Kentucky
South Carolina
Illinois
Texas A&M
GL Guys

Here is his free play today on his site:

Look up worlds worst picker, name is "Peabody" you are to go opposite whatever he picks folks!! Write it down if you can't remember!!

HEY BOYS I'VE FOUND A GAME TONIGHT THAT IS GOING TO SURPRISE A LOT OF YOU BUT I'M GOING TO NORMAN, OKLAHOMA FOR A GAME BETWEEN THE TEXAS TECH RED RAIDERS 12-11 AND THE OKLAHOMA SOONERS 18-6. TEXAS TECH HAS BEEN PLAYING WITH GREAT CONFIDENCE OF LATE, AND WHERE THEY FOUND IT I DON'T KNOW, BUT IT APPEARS THEY ARE PLAYING LIKE A TEAM POSSESSED, IN THEIR WINS OVER OKLAHOMA STATE AND TCU. TECH IS 6-1 AGAINST THE SPREAD WHEN PLAYING A TEAM WITH A WINNING RECORD AFTER 15 GAMES AND I BELIEVE THAT RECORD WILL IMPROVE TO 7-1 AFTER TONIGHT, AS I FEEL THEY WILL GO INTO NORMAN AND BE VERY COMPETITIVE IN THIS ONE, AS I DEFINITELY FEEL THAT OKLAHOMA IS LOOKING AHEAD TO THEIR NEXT 4 CONTEST WITH OK STATE, KANSAS ST, KANSAS, AND TEXAS, AND THEY MAY FORGET TO SHOW UP FOR THIS ONE!! TAKE TEXAS TECH PLUS THE 8.5!
OKLAHOMA 75 TEXAS TECH 71
FREE PICK OF THE DAY: TEXAS TECH
FREE PICK SCOREBOARD
WINS 35 LOSSES 29​

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bostondj

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2014
WWP is on Arkansas, Creighton, North Texas, UCLA and pacific so here are the fade plays we need to take
Missouri
Butler
Old dominion
Colorado
BYU
GL Everyone

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
WWP is on Arkansas, Creighton, North Texas, UCLA and pacific so here are the fade plays we need to take
Missouri
Butler
Old dominion
Colorado
BYU
GL Everyone

He went 2-2 with no play on S Car game and hit his free pick, so 3-2 on Wed.

Looks like he may split today, smart money is on BYU and N Texas today from wizeguy info I get from Vegas Stations, Ark in revenge mode for losing to Mizzou earlier at home and Creighton off beat at ST John's has Butler again, they beat them last game and Butler just got out manned vs Xavier.

GL boston!!

Thanks for sharing!!