You know you're drunk when.....

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
....you hit your remote unlock button on your keychain to allow access to your car and proceed to attempt to turn the knob on the front door of your house.

That's what I just did. ....Admittedly I've done far worse (or better, depending on your standards) when drunk, but it makes me think......what do you do that you can only do when drunk?

dawgball

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
I passed out eating a girl's box one time. Woke up to her hitting me upside the head.

The best part is I tried to continue like nothig happened. She wasn't having any part of that.

I remember my face rubbing up against her leg and thinking how comfortable that was. The rest is kind of a blur.

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
dawgball said:
I passed out eating a girl's box one time. Woke up to her hitting me upside the head.

The best part is I tried to continue like nothig happened. She wasn't having any part of that.

I remember my face rubbing up against her leg and thinking how comfortable that was. The rest is kind of a blur.

:mj07: :s4: :scared :mj122: :s1:

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
dawgball said:

Dawgball Ive been there..

Not my best work

stwoody

Forum Member
Jan 15, 2005
No.Cal
When you fall and wake up the next morning with 66 stitches in your head, blood all over your pillow, and don't have a clue how you got home or hurt.

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
x5zfNh5Y.jpg

G1bRLNXr.jpg

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
So far I have done all of the above a number of times, which, until writing this, I never thought much of. Hell, I have fallen asleep on the girlfriends box twice in the last two months!!!!! Filled up the sock drawer in October.....................Fell out of the boat while parked in the driveway in November.............Rolled down the neighbors driveway after trying to ride the other neighbor's kid's skateboard, Monday,.................can't wait for New Years.......

Hope this helps,
FDC

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
You are all true inspirations. I thought I was the only one who fell asleep while "eating". I had no idea it was so popular.

Nearly pissed in a baby washing tub in Japan (Hiroshima, of all places) - but I'm ashamed to say I was as sober as Jerry Fallwell when that happened.

1/2 Point Loser

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2004
NYC
This might be the best thread ever.

Woke up on a empty bus isn the Bus station in Cancun, pockets empty. Im not sure but i think the night was worth it.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
1/2 Point Loser said:
Woke up on a empty bus isn the Bus station in Cancun, pockets empty. Im not sure but i think the night was worth it.
Your ass wasn't mysteriously hurting, I hope?

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
When I was in college I got piss drunk playing dimes (like quarters but played with whiskey instead) and went upstairs to my bunk room where some of my friends were sleeping with their girlfriends and started pissing all over everybody (true story)

My friends still give me hell for that. I just think it was funny as hell.

:lol:

kneifl

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
I once woke up on the metal catwalk to the press box at Ross-Ade stadium at Purdue with some random chick laying next to me. It was about 15 degrees and I was frozen solid by 7 or 8 am when I woke up. Have no recollection of how we ended up there, and neither did she. Apparently I had too much to drink the night before.

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
This could've ended up a lot worse, but once in college when I was 21, I hit a parked cop car on a moped. Technically yes, it could've been a DUI as I'm reasonably sure I was above the then-limit of .10, but the thing topped out at about 22 mph for a normal person, and I am about 6-4, 300. So just cracking the teens required a downward slope. Was driving side-by-side with a buddy on another moped on the way to State Street, and when we turned, I never looked away from him as we were talking and swing too wide- BAM! Thankfully the car was unoccupied. Sliced up my hand, forearm and elbow on the driver's side mirror, and banged up the moped pretty good, but we quickly got away from there. I decided it would be best to walk after that.

bubbas1

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2003
Wisconsin
Went bar hopping on sleds a few years back with brother in law and wives. I missed a turn and the sled rolled twice and then went end over end. Everyone thought I bought the farm but I never let go of the sled (to drunk) and rode it the whole way. Wife is now pissed and wants to head on home. I say no..just follow me to the next bar. Have a few more beers and keep trying to explain to the wife that all I was doing was trying to check my kidneys to make sure they still functioned. (Drink a beer..take a piss..no blood=have another beer)

Heading home the brother in law and me were still racing..I came across the road to fast and clipped a tree. I was then forced to ride in the back of the pack the rest of the way.

Had Whiskey D before and finally had to just fake finishing.

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
When I was 17 I woke up in a vacant frat house at PSU in the summer in a stairwell. Went to the door to leave and there was glass busted out by the door knob......Still don't know how I got there or in.

Bet on MyBookie