You know you're drunk when.....

BADTODABONE

MM 82
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2003
Islamorada, FL
when it's almost 2:00 in the am east coast and your reading 'you know you were' drunk stories and :mj07:

grew up in the beer business (wholesale). Managed a dist. for my Dad, he would not be proud, but knew I promoted. Woke up in Manhattan, KS on a Sunday morning, arm out the driver window and my head on the arm. when the rain drops started falling on my head, in a company Van ( van dressed up with beer ID's) wrong way on a 1 way street in front of SEARS store.

I was smart enough to pull over, 1 block from the bar, several miles from home and lucky K-State Football sucked at the time and there was not a heavy police patrol in downtown Manhattan.....25 years ago.........

Don't Drink and Drive like I did 25 years ago....clink and $$$ for sure now days

....and yeah I've pissed in a trash can or two, no sock drawer, keep those puppies up high... :mj07:

2muchchalk

Late Night
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2002
nj
When u look at your cell phone in the morning and u see 22 dialed called at 5:00 am and you also have 15 voice messages calling to tell u are a drunk dialer/asshole

lay the wood2

Forum Member
Jan 19, 2003
New York City
2much

i have been one of those 22 dialed calls numerous times from you. I even gave you a special ring on my cell phone, so that when you call my girl doesnt think that other girls are calling me at 3:54am.

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
2muchchalk said:
When u look at your cell phone in the morning and u see 22 dialed called at 5:00 am and you also have 15 voice messages calling to tell u are a drunk dialer/asshole

I've always felt that the two scariest moments the morning after getting blasted at the bars are: 1. checking your wallet to see just how little cash you have left and find the CC receipts that you don't remember, and 2. checking the outgoing call log on your cell phone. The latter can be downright frightening.

I actually was on the receiving end of a drunk call last night. It woke me up, and the chick proceeded to give me shit for "being such a Sally" since I was already in bed. I was like, it's 3 a.m. on a Wednesday??? Drunks... gotta love 'em.

speedster1

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Scottsdale, AZ
Drunk

Drunk

My favorite calls are 4am drunk phone calls to an ex-girlfriend.....especially when her current boyfriend answers and he tells you to stop calling because they have to go to work in the morning!

:mj07:

Mjolnir

Forum Member
May 15, 2003
S. CAL.
one of the first things i do when i wake up after a night of hard drinking is check my cell phone log of outgoing calls and see if i answered any incoming. if i have talked to people i dread the time until i talk to them again hoping i didnt say anything stupid.

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
Badtodabone got me thinking back to one of my drunk episodes (pales in comparison to some of these but sad, no less) when I visited my best friend for a K-State football game against Nebraska. This is when KSU was really good, the Michael Bishop era...they beat NU that day and students carried the goal posts from the stadium to downtown and put them on top of one of the bars down there...but I digress.

My buddy and I started drinking about 3 pm on Friday afternoon, all the way through about 5 AM, entertaining(?) some co-eds at his house. Honestly, they were not "all that", but after 13 hours of drinking, they were hot as hell. We passed out until our Saturday ride showed up at 7 AM to start tailgating. We mixed up several gallons of screwdrivers and headed out to start(?) the big game day. We were at the parking lot, great spot, sucking down screwdrivers by 8 AM, and were basically tattoed by 9 or so due to all the drinks the night before and the short nap. The game didn't start until 2:30, which was unfortunate. Long story longer, the biffies around the parking area were VERRRRRRRY long, and I had to pee - a lot - big time. In desperation, I went stumbling around away from people (I hoped) towards some ball fields hoping to find a bathroom that was open. KSU officials obviously had seen behavior like this a few times before, because the bathroom I found there was locked. I was in trouble. Not too many people around...I had already leaked in my pants, was exploding, and simply dropped trou and pissed there in front of God and everyone. For the most part, the straggling people laughed, pointed, and moved on. I realized in drunken horror that my leak was actually more of a real piss in my pants. They were soaked. I decided to walk around until they dried, before heading back to the tailgating area. Have no idea how long it was, but of course by that time I had to pee again. Essentially, rinse, repeat the previous scenario, without the leakage. I then headed back to camp. Not much else to report, other than I remember falling down the bleachers onto a couple of older women, twice, and being laughed at by my friends buddies there. Not exactly a good first impression. Pretty much got pulled out of a fight I'm sure I caused early that evening at one of the bars, but I don't even remember that. Rumor has it.

Not really dramatic, or impressive. But one of my worst days, to be sure. I have other stories, but this one is probably the drunkest I can remember being.

Palmetto Pimp

Forum Member
Feb 12, 2000
Jax
When you pass out in the middle of the street at 2am waiting for your gf to sneak out of her house... I woke up to headlights and the car honking at me

When you go in the girls bathroom at the bar because it has a picture of marilyn monroe on it

Schouest

PenFan Club
Forum Member
Feb 8, 2000
Melbourne, FL
It is NOW and only NOW that I feel truly home here...

And when I am home alone and have time to write uninterrupted, I have a few interesting evenings to share with the group

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
Working for the Corps of engineers on lake texoma one summer. Staying in a one room cabin on the lake. Came back drunk as hell one night and walked right into the wrong cabin and fell in bed and to my suprise there was already someone in the bed and started screaming. Needless to say I got the hell out of there and ended up slepping in the work van. Never found my cabin that night.
:cursin:

Bet on MyBookie