harrison ford jones GIF

Gold Rush GIF by Discovery

Real_Vision

Average sharp
Forum Member
Mar 23, 2021
Fargo nj
www.teamrankings.com
I’m seriously trying to understand this. Cashouts are not really a part of sportsbetting, it represents risk aversion and lack of conviction… and a weak stomach. Greed. Common personslity traits of ppl not really cut out for handicapping, speculating, or even trading / investing in any “market.”

To be fair, when one constructs this parlay in their head, a lot of things had to go right, lucky breaks, etc. you look at where u stand now and its just NOT playing out right…… IF YOU HAD OKC GOING 79-3 and facing charlotte in the finals, priced around -3500 to sweep it out???

Oh my head hurts. I make some risks i shouldnt but if you wouldnt make the choice again given what u knew beforehand, and actually believe (relative to odds and risk taken) it can win, you’re an individual i stand at odds against from now until the next ice age

That’s an appropriate punañi tax. Taxation without multiplication

If okc wins, he should have to pay the $1.7 m out to everyone with testes

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
That is life changing money to some.

Reactions: boomer1

TBoyrent

Forum Member
Apr 29, 2000
Kokomo,In.
in the article he said he is a single dad so i do not blame him one bit for cashing out, BTW OKC isnt winning it all anyway i mean who can beat Boston or possibly Denver or Minnesota

Reactions: boomer1
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg