12/22/10 [78-52 +21.95 60.00%]

ATS Quants

Quant Analyst
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2010
For what it's worth, had Denver been down by 5 (down 3) or more at half, I would have been on them in 2H.

ATS Quants

Quant Analyst
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2010
Taking Spurs-4 Good size play. Excellent 2nd half team.

Just out of curiosity, do you have any raw numbers to support this? If so, post em and maybe we can help dissect them a little.

My model was spitting out Den 51.6 to SAS 52.5 for the 2H points. Denver hasn't played since Saturday, so I expected them to be slower (was hoping slower than they were) in the 1st half and to get things goin in the 2nd.

Juji-gatame

Forum Member
Dec 28, 2000
El Paso, Tx, USA
Just out of curiosity, do you have any raw numbers to support this? If so, post em and maybe we can help dissect them a little.

My model was spitting out Den 51.6 to SAS 52.5 for the 2H points. Denver hasn't played since Saturday, so I expected them to be slower (was hoping slower than they were) in the 1st half and to get things goin in the 2nd.

Shouild be able to find some. I have been luckier than not taking em in the second half away and on the road. Figured at home,, No Mello:confused:

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
Shouild be able to find some. I have been luckier than not taking em in the second half away and on the road. Figured at home,, No Mello:confused:

One hell of a reason to stay away or play with the team suffering injury...seems like alot of times the injured teampulls together like never before an plays at a level tht was never possible when the star was healthy...RULE OF THUMB...I never try to use HORIBLE WEATHER or INJURED SUPERSTARS as the reason...its goes wrong soooo many times. Hopefully it turns for ya..Tuesday was TERRIBLE TUESDAY for me personally but Im finding a little change laying around today:00hour

ATS Quants

Quant Analyst
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2010
Just my word of advice...can't worry about injuries when you are playing against the spread. These things are always priced in...and in fact, over-inflated b/c of public's standard reaction to a "big name" injury.

zealot

Vegas res
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
60 point 1st quarter followed by 39 points with :20 left in the 2nd? This should be a fuzzy 2H spread and total.

Bet on MyBookie