12/22/10 [78-52 +21.95 60.00%]

ATS Quants

Quant Analyst
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2010
No opinion on the side, but can't find a reason to back a trash Clippers team laying points in any situation.

Under is getting hammered across the board, seeing some 100's now.

Juji-gatame

Forum Member
Dec 28, 2000
El Paso, Tx, USA
No opinion on the side, but can't find a reason to back a trash Clippers team laying points in any situation.

Under is getting hammered across the board, seeing some 100's now.

Clipps seemed to have been playing some decent ball as of late. Im on em small but on your advice Big on under 101. Hope since it is getting pounded that doesnt mean we are in trouble:nono:

zealot

Vegas res
Forum Member
Dec 1, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I took the full game under 206 so I hedged with the O100.5. With that bet I have the middle to win both bets. I push either way but if the game total ends between 200-205 I win both.

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
Clipps seemed to have been playing some decent ball as of late. Im on em small but on your advice Big on under 101. Hope since it is getting pounded that doesnt mean we are in trouble:nono:

Are there emails or something going along with the post? We all play under our own thoughts, using post and info found on the site to help OUR decisions. Some of the lingo in the thread tonight is almost like ATS owes us something. BoL to everyone on the plays they choose for the second half:toast:

ATS Quants

Quant Analyst
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2010
I suspect some sharp money had to pour in to move the number...so we are on the "right" side as far as that goes.

Jer-Z Rock, not sure I understand your post???

Juji-gatame

Forum Member
Dec 28, 2000
El Paso, Tx, USA
Jer z jock, I have no idea what you are talking about. I just tail those who seem to do well and ATS has been. I am a degenerate gambler whi needs a daily fix but cant cap hoops or anything else for that matter! Trying to tail you all who put a great deal of appreciated time and effort!

Last edited:

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
Not RIPPING anyone and not saying anythig out of the way...maybe its the norm in the threads. But ATS I think u do a great job with your plays and post:0008 ...when people say I played this because you said this or advised anything it seems like a service damn near..knowing on here u arent..I just thought all of the plays were for a unit unless noted....and he went BIG on your advise..if it crashes I hate for anyone to lose #1 but even more if someone feels someone steered them wrong....lets cash this play fellas..guess i was thinking and typing at the same time..:toast:
I understand the generate comment,lol, no harm no foul...I understand myself:toast:
Hope that helps and shows my angle:mj06:

ATS Quants

Quant Analyst
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2010
Gotcha...I have NO idea why he went BIG on anything. All my plays are 1.0 unit unless otherwise noted, and even then, my max play is 2.0 units. I have said that many times.

Juji-gatame

Forum Member
Dec 28, 2000
El Paso, Tx, USA
Not RIPPING anyone and not saying anythig out of the way...maybe its the norm in the threads. But ATS I think u do a great job with your plays and post:0008 ...when people say I played this because you said this or advised anything it seems like a service damn near..knowing on here u arent..I just thought all of the plays were for a unit unless noted....and he went BIG on your advise..if it crashes I hate for anyone to lose #1 but even more if someone feels someone steered them wrong....lets cash this play fellas..guess i was thinking and typing at the same time..:toast:
I understand the generate comment,lol, no harm no foul...I understand myself:toast:
Hope that helps and shows my angle:mj06:

I went big only because Im down a couple hudred and just for the hell of it going for an even day or down $400 or so. No biggie. taking his play should be a typical hundy but in tonights circumstance, I chose to go Big. Not blaming anyone. His first under in Det/Tor was just a bad beat.:0008

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
45 pts thus far...lil over 9 mins left in the 4th

BoL TO US fellas:toast:

Juji-gatame

Forum Member
Dec 28, 2000
El Paso, Tx, USA
ATS Q. I am holding you personally responsible regardless of the outcome. And Oh, By the way thanks for the e-mails:mj07: Kiddin bro. Good luck!

ATS Quants

Quant Analyst
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2010
Game is getting fishy...

Best FT shooter in NBA misses (K Martin), only lead by 4. Foul on a 3pt shooter to get it within 1. OT would be crushing.

Bet on MyBookie