23 yr old teacher???

Tau Ceti

Forum Member
Jun 23, 2004
was listening to the jim rome show and they had a swam of emails coming in about some 23 yr old HOT teacher having sex with some 14yr old kid. tried to find some info on this online but came up empty...wondering if anyone had any info on this or some pics....rome said she was H O T. :brows:

Tau Ceti

Forum Member
Jun 23, 2004
ya what a bunch of crap.......they say this girl is hot and then have no pic.......come on rome don't tease us.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane

[url]http://img.coxnewsweb.com/B/09/11/45/image_745119.jpg[/url][IMG]

not bad in this pic

Last edited:

Tau Ceti

Forum Member
Jun 23, 2004
ya i agree on the HOT aspect.......BUT that kid is one lucky guy.... :)

Tau Ceti

Forum Member
Jun 23, 2004
now i dont' know scott's pic changes my mind a bit........ :hitit:

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
how stupid can she be thinking a 14 yr old was not going to talk about this and get her
charged.

Oh well now she will get a spread in Playboy for 500K and maybe some movie offers.

only in America !

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
chianina2.jpg

kid must be feeling studly

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
TAMPA, Fla. June 29, 2004 ? A 23-year-old middle-school teacher was charged with having sex with a 14-year-old student in a classroom, at her apartment and, once, in a vehicle while the teen's 15-year-old cousin drove.

Are you kidding me? First off, that's one lucky kid. Second, how f*cking stupid can she be? Not only is she nailing the kid, but she does so in the same car as the 15-year-old cousin? Umm, yeah... there's no way anyone is ever going to hear about this, right? :rolleyes:

Shataken

Forum Member
Oct 2, 2001
North Alabama
Mr

Mr

Wow. Can you imagine that scenario around your buddies?? Not only did your wife have sex with a 14 year old, she then tells everyone that it was because you were sexually inadequate.

Time to re-locate pal.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
She teaches at Greco Middle School

Student A"Man, I'm 14 and I really wish I could get laid."

Student B"I was in your shoes once, but I recently received some good news!"

Student A"Really? What was it?"

Student B"My family is moving.......I just switched to Greco!"

beantownjim

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 29, 2001
BOSTON
BOYS TRUE STORY WHEN I WAS 12 OR 14 I REMEMBER DREAMING OF HAVING SEX WITH MY TEACHER MRS. SHAKEN.SHE USED TO TEACH BIOLOGY I REMEMBER HER DISCUSSING THE PENIS THEN ASKING ME A QUESTION AND MY LITTLE POP TENT STARTED TO RISE I THINK SHE NOTICED BECAUSE SHE ASKED ME TO COME TO THE FRONT OF THE CLASS SOME OF THE KIDS WERE LAUGHING SINCE THAT TIME I AM UNABLE TO POP A ROD IN PUBLIC I WOULD BE NO FUN AT A NUDIST :rolleyes: CAMP.I WASNT TO GOOD WITH THE BROADS WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I WAS SHY SO I FELL IN LOVE WITH A LOT OF MY TEACHERS BELIEVE ME BOYS IF ANY STUDENT WAS GOING TO BANG HIS TEACHERS 30 YEARS AGO WHEN I WENT TO GRADE SCHOOL IT WAS GOING TO BE ME.I ACTUALLY ASKED OUT MY MUSIC TEACHER SHE WAS GORGOUS MS. ANDERSON SHE SAID I WAS TO YOUNG I THINK IF I WAS 16 INSTEAD OF 14 I COULD HAVE SLEPT WITH MY MUSIC TEACHER.SHE ENDED UP RATTING ME OUT TO MY MOTHER MY PARENTS WERE GLAD TO HEAR THAT MY TEACHER WAS MS. ANDERSON AND NOT MR. ANDERSON AT LEAST THEY KNEW THERE ONLY SON WASNT A FAG :scared SOME KIDS HAVE ALL THE LUCK THERE SEEMS TO BE A TREND OF TEACHERS SLEEPING WITH THERE TEACHERS IN THE LAST 10 YEARS REMEMBER THE LIZ SMART CASE IN NEW HAMPSHIRE WHERE THE STUDENTS ACTUALLY KILLED THE TEACHERS HUSBAND BECAUSE THEY LOVED HER WOW :firing:

ALWAYS SLEEP WITH YOUR HANDS ABOVE THE COVERS THIS WAY YOU WONT BE TEMPTED TO TOUCH YOUR WEINER AS YOU DREAM ABOUT YOUR TEACHERS ;)

Bet on MyBookie