23 yr old teacher???

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
beantownjim said:
REMEMBER THE LIZ SMART CASE IN NEW HAMPSHIRE WHERE THE STUDENTS ACTUALLY KILLED THE TEACHERS HUSBAND BECAUSE THEY LOVED HER WOW

Beaner- I'm pretty sure Elizabeth Smart was a young teenager from Utah that was abducted by some whacked-out religious zealots and was found about a year later still alive.

Not sure about any connection to New Hampshire or killing a teacher's husband.

twofingers

Forum Member
Nov 16, 1999
Where's the crime?

Stupid kid can't keep his mouth shut and see what happens. serve him right if he don't get laid for another 14 years.

ceciol

Forum Member
Oct 18, 2003
Oh man. What a lucky kid. What a stupid kid. If only I can be 14 again and be able to do her (not bad if I was 14).

Fat & Sassy

Large Member :)
Forum Member
Apr 8, 2004
twofingers said:
Where's the crime?

Stupid kid can't keep his mouth shut and see what happens. serve him right if he don't get laid for another 14 years.

:142lmao: :142smilie

:iagree: :142slap:

slim pickins

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2002
Mammaries... light the corners of my mind...
Misty water-colored Mammaries...
Of the way we were.

From Corner-to-Corner (Florida to Washington State),
Schoolmistresses love to Tutor their eager Newts

Hot for Teacher!

beantownjim

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 29, 2001
BOSTON
YYZ I DONT THINK THESE KEEDS ARE BLACK BECAUSE A BLACK KEED WOULDNT GO RUNNING HOME CRYING TO HIS MOMMA AND TELLING HER THAT HIS WHITE TEACHER IS HAVING SEX WITH HIM THERE NOT THAT STUPID.ITS PROBABLY SOME LIBERAL LESBIANS SON NAMED (SAM) WHO TELLS HIS MOTHER EVERYTHING ILL BET ITS SOME LITTLE JEWISH KID WHO ISNT SURE IF HE LIKES WOMEN OR MEN SO HE WENT HOME AND SAID MOMMY I HAD SEX WITH MY TEACHER TODAY I THINK I AM PRETTY SURE IT WAS A WOMEN DOES THIS MEAN I AM GAY OR AM I STRAIGHT LIKE MY HERO BEANTOWNJIM :scared I'LL GAURENTEE YOU THE KID IS A DORK AND THE TEACHER PROBABLY THOUGHT SHE WOULD DO THE KID A FAVOR AND BUILD HIS CONFIDENCE AND WHAT IS THE THANKS SHE GETS THE LITTLE SPOILED BRAT RUNS HOME AND TELLS HIS SINGLE PARENT LESBIAN MOTHER.

WOULD THE LAST AMERICAN LEAVING SOUTH BOSTON PLEASE GRAB THE FLAG :bsflag THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING

Tau Ceti

Forum Member
Jun 23, 2004
MAN!!! :cursin: that kid was taggin that!!!!!!!! if i was that kid i wouldn't say shit for at least a couple of months, and i would tell my cousin if he said anything he would be a dead man. those new pics show just how hot this girl really is.......those mugshots do no justice........this babe is hot and that kid is on lucky F^ck. :clap:

on an opposite note...her husband must be a complete f^uck up. :142lmao: HEY BUDDY 14YR OLD HAS BIGGER C^CK THAN YOU!!!!!! DOPE.

no pepper

OUTSIDE NOW!
Forum Member
Aug 8, 2000
St. Louis
Would this thread have a different sentiment if it was a male teacher with a 14-year-old girl? People would scream for justice and a long, miserable prison sentence. I guess this chick can get up to 15 years. That seems like too harsh of a punishment for a good looking broad who was just horny and enjoyed the"sense of excitement" of engaging in what is forbidden.

Tau Ceti

Forum Member
Jun 23, 2004
i agree, if that was a 23 yr old guy with a 14yr girl...number one we would want his head!!! we would think of him as some kind of sick psycho who deserves harsh punishment. it doesn't seem to be the case here. i can't say how females view this because all the females i talked to about this seemed to look upset and dindn't want to go into detail....but as for me i think the fact the chick is kinda hot throws out that what she did was wrong.....i am not saying it wasn't wrong but we as a society are more forgiving to people with money power and looks. it is totally wrong but as scott said she will prob end up posing in playboy for lots of cash......

Trossi3389

% MAN !!!!
Forum Member
Aug 5, 2003
rochester ny
wow,shes got a nice rack! :grins: at least he didnt have to worry about a rain jacket due to the fact he was shooting blanks.. "LUCKY BASTARD" watch,the next thing on this will be he got crabs... :rolleyes:

hm23

Forum Member
Mar 8, 2004
She's alright lookin'.

I wish I had received an "F" from one of my teachers in high school. Unfortunately, I didn't have any babes...mostly curmudgeons.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I just wonder why she wouldn't just bang some other guy? Those were professional pics of her, but she still looks "Tanya Harding-esque".

I think people who go after kids have issues that most of us would never understand.

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
I have trouble with this one. She may do 15 to life if convicted but, was there really a victim. 14 year old pubecent skateboarder oozing with hormones consents to bang beautiful blonde bimbo babe in back of bronco. Bully, I say!!!

I agree it was a crime but I think the penalty may be too tough. I mean will this 14 year old, when he's 30, be lying horizontal on some couch telling some shrink at $150.00 per hour how screwed up his life is because he got Lewinski'd by his teacher? I think not.

Slap a sexual predator tag on her, give her 1 to 3 in the can, let the male prison guards have a go, and be done with it. I mean her life is ruined anyway. Last night my 13 year old asked me if she gets fired if they can hire her in the suburban Cincinnati school system where he attends. I patted him on the head and said, "Good boy, little Eddie."

Eddie

Bet on MyBookie