23 yr old teacher???

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Eddie Haskell said:
Last night my 13 year old asked me if she gets fired if they can hire her in the suburban Cincinnati school system where he attends. I patted him on the head and said, "Good boy, little Eddie."
Eddie

LOL !

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Eddie Haskell said:
I mean her life is ruined anyway.

BULLSHIT!

This was a lottery ticket for this bimbo! She will get some kind of punishment for this, but she will also get a million offers to pose in mags, be on talk shows, endorse shit, etc. People never look at the women they same way they do the guys over this shit. I wonder how that basketball coach who fondled the 13 year old girl is gonna fair?

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
Y:

Do you really think this kid was harmed? I'm not talking about how she may Kato Kaitlen this into big bucks, but rather was this kid harmed or is this a badge of honor for him. I'd rather save the 15 to life cell for someone who has murdered, raped, or otherwise seriously harmed another human being.

I will reiterate, she was wrong and should do time with Buford Pusser but, life?

Eddie

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Of course she shouldn't do "life". But, your line of thinking is part of the sociatal problem, here.

A woman has sex with a young boy, and it is "Way to go, Stud!" "No victim here!" "She's a frail young thing with some troubles in her life....."

A guy does it with a 14 year old cheerleader, and he is the most disgusting person in the city. "Lock him up!" "Keep him away from my daughter!"

Who are we to say he was harmed or unharmed? Only time will tell. Are girls harmed when some old goat screws them?

In a lot of cases with older women seducing young boys, the kid has an "older" or more mature appearance. He is usually a "rough edges" kind of kid......a "bad boy". (Gang member, problem at school, etc) I wouldn't be the least bit shocked to find this to be the case. Often it is someone of a differing race. So the woman is crossing into several "taboos" in one fell swoop.

She needs some help, and prison has never made someone a better person, IMO, but that is still where she is headed.

dogface

Registered STUD
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2000
Minnesota
WOW!

I would have been taggin it at 14, and then I would have asked if she had any teaching friends that would like to come on down for a little more "Excellence of Execution".

LMAO, good for him! :clap: :clap:

Wonder what dad thinks, secretly? :thumb:

dogface

Registered STUD
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2000
Minnesota
On the more serious side, I was with a 22 year old when I was 14. But that wasn't uncomon since they all thought I was around 18+ and I certainly wasn't saying anything. Heck I was 5'9" in 5th grade, and 6'0 in 7th...who would of suspected. Except for the part of not having a car, and meeting her all of the time!!! LMAO, those were the days, now I am mature and responsible... :spotting:

How about just RESPONSIBLE!

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
yyz said:
I didn't know you were in the Boy Scouts! :142lmao:

dog

I think yyz just called you out of your name.

dogface

Registered STUD
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2000
Minnesota
Must not be my day, cause I didn't get it...

Ohhh well!

YYZ- Got anything better, I am a little slow this evening!

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Dog......it was a homo joke. You know, the Scout Master was the 22 year old? :sadwave:

Have a nice evening, sir.

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
Y:

You are a wack. The reality is that she could do life based upon the probable crimes she will be indicted for. I would have no trouble saying the same thing if the facts and circumstances were gender reversed. To me the issue is harm to the alleged victim. I just don't think this kid will be that greatly harmed by this event.

Eddie

ELVIS

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2002
memphis
i personally thought about sex with the older women on a daily basis at 14. i really think i would have enjoyed makin with a teacher. still doesn't make what she did right. she looks pretty decent. she easily could have went bar hopping any night of the week and gotten layed. she wanted a minor and she got one.

barney34

Forum Member
Sep 26, 2003
Lots of Links

Lots of Links

High school pictures, wedding, engagement, news links more

Link

Mjolnir

Forum Member
May 15, 2003
S. CAL.
wish i had her as my teacher. she must have some serious rage against her husband. what a bitch. i think i'm in love.

Bet on MyBookie