Age Related

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
Thanks, Ryno. Happy birthday to you a few months early...
smile.gif

BahamaMama

not banned
Forum Member
Dec 6, 1999
Davenport, Iowa
just wanna see if this thread will come back up to the top with a post.....

couldn't find it a while back in a *search*..... but just stumbled on to it elsewhere :)

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
60 three days back. And starting to feel it. I believe other then MJ's dad im the old guy. So cut me alittle slack once in a while.:)

ddubs

Let's Go Boilers!!!
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2000
The Windy City
36, but I'm one of the lucky few who still look 25. Got carded last month buying some beer. It used to bother me when I was in my 20's, but now I take it as a compliment. I especially love to look at the expression of the cashier when he/she figures out the math and realizes that I'm 15yr over the legal drinking age. :D

I'm sure that soon will change, though. The wifey and I are expecting our 2nd child in 10 days. Yikes!!!! I'm sure I'll soon be looking my real age, or worst real soon.

msdee

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
Westminster, Ca. USA
:eek: :eek: 71
Well, well, well, does look like I am the grand dame of us all. You can all call me Grandma Dee now.
I may be old in age, but I'm still young at heart. Makes me feel young just enjoying everyones posts and especially getting so much help with the betting I do. Not too good at handicapping myself, but you all help me so much. I live for football, but thinking bout this March Madness. Help anyone?:shrug:

Bet on MyBookie