ALL IN

yankee34

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 16, 2022
Jord20 sometimes you have to see the whole picture. It's not about the better team anymore. It's about the better story. Taylor swift is the biggest person in the world today. All she would have to do is stand next to Donald Trump and say yes. And she would be the next president.

yankee34

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 16, 2022
It's not the old football, we grew up on. It's all about the money. 75 percent will be on kc in the superbowl. 150 million people watching.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocketrubly

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2006
Sacramento, CA
I love how the refs didnt call a penalty when the chiefs were holding likely!
all game

K.C. was doing after the whistle 5 times, no call then a little pay back from Baltimore flag.

Same on Def holding on Baltimore, KC did it 5 times, nothing.

The only calls Baltimore got were a couple holding calls that made it a longer FG that was still drilled

yankee34

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 16, 2022
I have never had a drink in my 55 years . I am just telling you the truth. It's the Rock vs Hulk hogan. Travis pushes off and gets up and head butts everybody. How many flags have been thrown on him since dating Taylor.

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
I have never had a drink in my 55 years . I am just telling you the truth. It's the Rock vs Hulk hogan. Travis pushes off and gets up and head butts everybody. How many flags have been thrown on him since dating Taylor.
You might have made a point for the first time all day.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Four Corners

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Jord20 sometimes you have to see the whole picture. It's not about the better team anymore. It's about the better story. Taylor swift is the biggest person in the world today. All she would have to do is stand next to Donald Trump and say yes. And she would be the next president.
Dude if you think TS had anything to do with the outcome, you need to open another bottle. BAL beatdown..

Reactions: Roger Baltrey

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
J - Worst in the NFL in order.

Dak, Tua & Purdy

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
I'm all in on the Ravens

If they don't win, I break until March Madness

The Ravens lost outright......So now we'll have to wait until March for the Roger Federer Lawn Bowling prop bets?

And not even one Taylor Swift SuperBowl prop bet?

You will be missed. I'll have Novak Djokovic send you an autographed picture of his penis, that will make you feel better and help you pass the time.

Bet on MyBookie