ALL IN

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
The Ravens lost outright......So now we'll have to wait until March for the Roger Federer Lawn Bowling prop bets?

And not even one Taylor Swift SuperBowl prop bet?

You will be missed. I'll have Novak Djokovic send you an autographed picture of his penis, that will make you feel better and help you pass the time.
I’m taking off until the tournament.

Will be in Vegas this weekend, so maybe a few live, but that’s it

Reactions: Wineguy
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Sorry he fuked up your thread. You handle those guys better than anybody.
Don’t know why dude was happy to see me lose money AND the contest lol. That was a new one to admit.

Always just wonder what makes someone care like that - even said he was sober!

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
I’m taking off until the tournament.

Will be in Vegas this weekend, so maybe a few live, but that’s it

I never knew Nevada had live betting on lawn bowling, awesome:smilies1

And have fun in Vegas, and remember to stay away from the Shimp Buffets, those things will give ya Diarrhea.

Did Slumdog let you use his jet?

Bateman

Registered
Forum Member
May 7, 2005
Debo Samuel is critical for the 49ers to get back into this game. Glad to see them targeting him early in the 2nd Half. Need to continue with that.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Don’t know why dude was happy to see me lose money AND the contest lol. That was a new one to admit.

Always just wonder what makes someone care like that - even said he was sober!
He's a liar , a drunk, and a degenerate. He bet Baltimore . He never drank in his 55 years , oh please. And he bet San Fran -21 , yeah right. He's working the Mahomes Nightshift this week.

Reactions: Wineguy and Jord20

Bateman

Registered
Forum Member
May 7, 2005
Jord, I have noticed over time that you get very busy with other work every February and especially in the weeks leading up to March Madness. That probably factors in to why you won’t be posting until the NCAA tournament starts. Personally, your plays really help me with my own wagering. The past few years when you have posted substantially less during this period I’ve had some of my worst stretches of the year. It’s not a coincidence. I understand you being busy and not having the time to really dig into matchups like usual, but if you do make any plays please try to post them for guys like me who truly value your time and insights. Thank you very much regardless for everything you do to help make Madjacksports the awesome website that it is.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Jord, I have noticed over time that you get very busy with other work every February and especially in the weeks leading up to March Madness. That probably factors in to why you won’t be posting until the NCAA tournament starts. Personally, your plays really help me with my own wagering. The past few years when you have posted substantially less during this period I’ve had some of my worst stretches of the year. It’s not a coincidence. I understand you being busy and not having the time to really dig into matchups like usual, but if you do make any plays please try to post them for guys like me who truly value your time and insights. Thank you very much regardless for everything you do to help make Madjacksports the awesome website that it is.

Yes - usually a good time to take off for me because it’s busy for my businesses and I’m a bit burnt from football season going into Aussie open, nhl, nba, college.

If Niners cover 7.5 here (7 will do also, but have some +7.5 +)… i may do some spot plays anyhow

But yeah. Will chime in either way

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada

😛😛😛:smilies21:smilies21:smilies21:smilies21

nice one:smilies21

Still waiting for him to update his record for all of us......

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
😛😛😛:smilies21:smilies21:smilies21:smilies21

nice one:smilies21

Still waiting for him to update his record for all of us......

Kick, please inform us what his REAL year was like, because he can certainly tout his horn when going well and hide when not. More so NOT touting a horn past recent years. Thank you.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Kick, please inform us what his REAL year was like, because he can certainly tout his horn when going well and hide when not. More so NOT touting a horn past recent years. Thank you.

Perhaps "49'ers Suck" will update everybody, after all he pays for the picks.....

Or maybe Senor Capper will update us all?

Bet on MyBookie