***Arkansas / Ohio St IN GAME THREAD

zig

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2000
WI
Unbelievable. After last night's first half bad beat, another one tonight. Congrats to the OSU and under players. You guys should pray and be thankful. This one should have gone Arky & over. The Hogs gave this game away with all of the dropped passes. Very frustrating to watch a game like this when you were on the right sides and should have covered.

Ohio St was the right side.

zig

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2000
WI
That wasn't lucky recovering the ball in the endzone for the 1st score. How about the 1st drop on opening drive... that was a TD. How about the other drop for a score and all the numerous drops throughout the game. OSU rush defense was so soft. Played and coached like they were afraid to win 2nd half..... very lucky.

Ark did get the bogus saftey call.

Soko

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2004
Terrelle Pryor is officially retarded. His exam transcripts should be published on wikileaks to show how big time football programs funnel borderline mental vegetables through their 4 year degrees

marcb1oo5

Forum Member
Oct 23, 2006
Pryor, you are an attention whore pussy! Your ankle isn't hurt that badly. Two minutes ago, you ran back onto the field after it was taped up. You should go into acting, except for the fact that in your post game interview, you sounded like an uneducated moron.

ryanmcgwyer

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
Baton Rouge LA
ARK pissed that game away, with dropped balls and Mallet is garbage if he has to move at all. Worst QB I have ever seen on the run. Tall goofy lanky bastard.

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
I thought he was well spoken and articulate. Filled with 1950s sarcasm... where's P190 he can do it better....

:0002

Good game and good night America.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
That wasn't lucky recovering the ball in the endzone for the 1st score. How about the 1st drop on opening drive... that was a TD. How about the other drop for a score and all the numerous drops throughout the game. OSU rush defense was so soft. Played and coached like they were afraid to win 2nd half..... very lucky.

Was Arky lucky on the fumbles they recovered? Was Arky lucky on the couple of OSU's dropped passes, and the injuries that OSU suffered? OSU let Arky back in it by playing soft. It was blow out city in the first half. Arkansas is lucky they came within 10.

GENO

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Plain City OH
not sure if i'm more shocked that osu hung on

or

that this game went under

don't mean to add to your pain, I actually got really lucky:0074

70083575-1 1/4/11 7:16am Pending 1/4/11 8:20pm College Football 259 Arkansas/Ohio State Over 54 -160*
6 UNITS RISK

AND

01/04/2011 by ONLINE at 05:08 PM [Ticket #: 89697627] STRAIGHT BET
01/04/2011 @ 05:40 PM CFB [260] TOTAL u60-150 (B+2)
(ARKANSAS vrs OHIO ST)

10 UNITS RISK

Stealers Wheel said it best "Stuck in the middle with you!":toast:

Last edited:

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
Terrelle Pryor is officially retarded. His exam transcripts should be published on wikileaks to show how big time football programs funnel borderline mental vegetables through their 4 year degrees

Almost all those mooks never graduate, but they do find a way to keep them "academically eligible" for 5 years so they can make millions of dollars for their schools...

My favorite is when they refer to them as "student-athletes" :142smilie :142smilie :142smilie

Soko

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2004
And here come the crooks to present the rest of their cronies with this bullshit trophy

They lobbied to get 5 ineligible players to play and then talk about what's great in college football? The NCAA is a complete joke

The only positive I can draw from this is that we will never have to see Terrell Pryor again. Unless he wants to switch to WR in the NFL

Samson

Forum Member
Dec 27, 2004
Was Arky lucky on the fumbles they recovered? Was Arky lucky on the couple of OSU's dropped passes, and the injuries that OSU suffered? OSU let Arky back in it by playing soft. It was blow out city in the first half. Arkansas is lucky they came within 10.

Obviously we disagree. Congrats if you had OSU

LonghornMM

Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
Deer Park, TX
Ohio St was the right side.

They were because they covered, but everyone has gotten lucky and tonight the OSU backers did. Sometimes you're on the right side of a lucky win or the wrong side of a bad beat. Those who were on OSU got lucky. Very lucky. Arkansas beat themselves tonight.

zig

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2000
WI
They were because they covered, but everyone has gotten lucky and tonight the OSU backers did. Sometimes you're on the right side of a lucky win or the wrong side of a bad beat. Those who were on OSU got lucky. Very lucky. Arkansas beat themselves tonight.

Having Arkansas was not a bad beat. Ohio St was better tonight.

Roger Baltrey

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2005
And here come the crooks to present the rest of their cronies with this bullshit trophy

They lobbied to get 5 ineligible players to play and then talk about what's great in college football? The NCAA is a complete joke

The only positive I can draw from this is that we will never have to see Terrell Pryor again. Unless he wants to switch to WR in the NFL

Why do you pay attention then? Would you like them to put a bunch of A students on the field so you can watch shitty football? They sold some fucking memorabilia dude and you want em banned for that??

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal

so the team that never trailed and was covering for the last 54 mins of the game got lucky to win/cover?

i've seen plenty of bad beats.....ohio state losing and not covering would have been a bad beat.

Bet on MyBookie