Blockchain
WINNER!

I LOVE A GOOD TEASE!

images

Soko

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2004
Yup, he should have scooped it and scored

And Ryan Mallett to the NFL? Not this year son.

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
not sure if i'm more shocked that osu hung on

or

that this game went under

LonghornMM

Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
Deer Park, TX
Unbelievable. After last night's first half bad beat, another one tonight. Congrats to the OSU and under players. You guys should pray and be thankful. This one should have gone Arky & over. The Hogs gave this game away with all of the dropped passes. Very frustrating to watch a game like this when you were on the right sides and should have covered.

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
Unbelievable. After last night's first half bad beat, another one tonight. Congrats to the OSU and under players. You guys should pray and be thankful. This one should have gone Arky & over. The Hogs gave this game away with all of the dropped passes. Very frustrating to watch a game like this when you were on the right sides and should have covered.

funny, i thought i was on the right side with osu for 59 mins.....maybe i should reevaluate the way i watch games when i'm up 21

Samson

Forum Member
Dec 27, 2004
They led pretty much the whole fucking way. Got lucky? They must have been lucky to get up by 3 TDs. Arky is lucky OSU shit the bed in the 2nd half and gave them a chance.

That wasn't lucky recovering the ball in the endzone for the 1st score. How about the 1st drop on opening drive... that was a TD. How about the other drop for a score and all the numerous drops throughout the game. OSU rush defense was so soft. Played and coached like they were afraid to win 2nd half..... very lucky.

Bet on MyBookie