***Arkansas / Ohio St IN GAME THREAD

Soko

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2004
How, how, how do you drop that pass?

Ignoring the usual hyperbole posted mid game with bets on, these are by far the worst set or receivers I might have ever seen play college football. They have absolutely killed Arkansas tonight

Just throw it to the TE Williams. He's the only one who'll be playing after they graduate anyway

Redhog

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Hawg Country
Sam hog recievers have not dropped many passes all year..... They can't catch a cold tonight........can the D make one last stand...... Offensive has not gotten into any type of rhythem

the addict

BI-WINNING
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2009
PA proud
haha anyone see tressels lips

"that was a horseshit spot"

then the announcer says, "well i guess noone on the ohio state sideline liked that spot" :142smilie

the addict

BI-WINNING
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2009
PA proud
how about a northwestern/michst repeat.....try running the clock out but boom herron rips it for 50 yd td!!!

UGA12

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2003
Between The Hedges
Come on tressel put a dagger in the heart and make up for your pussification by play action passing for 6. It would be wide open!

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Looks like Tressel took just enough time off to win . . . . . and yet he gets mocked :shrug:

I'm not mocking him... It happens in about every game... then the db beats the ground like he might have actually saved the day...

punt return for a td would make me sleep with a smile...

Bet on MyBookie