B&H International

Monarch

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2002
London
Not quite sure what to make of the leaderboard. I took a little on Campbell late Wed due to the 50/1 on offer at Chandler and was feeling fairly assured till he self-destructed on 18. With Cabrera poised fairly nicely as well for me, would it make sense to hedge a little on Lane 7/4 or Owen 6/1, maybe both? 1st Makenzie, now Lane, what is up with the world of professional golf?

bettingmad

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2001
Yorkshire, UK
www.bettingmad.com
Stan,
If you do the double hedge... would be a sickener if Baker won!!
I think I would see how it starts and perhaps lay some Cabrera or Campbell if they do well and the price drops... couldn't take 7/4 Lane.... he is 9/4 at betfair..

Stanley

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 26, 1999
Manchester, England
www.tour-tips.com
Final update:

Matchups: 5-1; +14.70 units

Faldo/Little WON by 4
Langer/Woosnam LOST (both tied)

Outrights: 1-2; +15.75 units

Goosen 19th
Cabrera 1st
Faldo 11th

Very nice!!! Everyone else tried their best to let Cabrera win and he did. Faldo completed a very profitable treble in his matchups and only finished 4 shots short of a top-5 finish. Just one irritation on the week: Langer having a poor back nine to lose the matchup by finishing in a tie with Woosie, but can't grumble when making 30 units profit on an event!

European Tour ytd
Matchups: 12-10; +5.32 units
Outrights: 3-15; +29.05 units

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bettingmad

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2001
Yorkshire, UK
www.bettingmad.com
Congratulations to all you Cabrera backers.... (took a rather generous 3/1 myself at betfair when his tee shot hit the fairway on 17,... was it you Clive bailing out?). Ignored him at the start despite obvious claims as he had let me down too often in the past. Goosen & Scott were just starting to warm up 68-65!

Monarch

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2002
London
Final Summary:

Final Summary:

Cabrera 1st
Goosen 19th

P/L for week: +22.5
Ytd: +12

Matchups (2-0) +6.37
Ytd: (6-6) +5.87

Total P/L YTD: +17.87 Units

What a great week :D . A bit of a rollercoaster with Cabrera, was sure Lane had it in the bag till that 3-putt, and thanks to Padraig for showing signs of his former frail self. To top a great weekend I somehow manage to win the Golf Contest here at Madjacks as well. As happy as a Monarch can be tonight.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Clive

Forum Member
Apr 18, 2001
Oxford, England
www.take624.com
2.8/1 was the highest I laid bmad!
1.8/1 the shortest!

Good event which along with the Goosen back and lay meant a fair profit on the week...thought this would be the one where the winning run comes to an end, but delayed it for one more week!!