Bears/Pack in game...

Gags

Moneybags
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2005
Allentown, Pa
You are punting and down by a TD you realize, right? Didn't know if you were watching the game.

Ya I'm watching the game. I think the Bears have them right where they want em. :142smilie
Come the 4th quarter, who would you want on the field in crunch time Favre or the Packers D?

I'd rather have Chicago coming from behind rather than holding off Favre late IMO.

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
bear-in-tree.jpg

fla

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2003
tampa, florida
Whatever chump...

Just compare our season records and get a clue....

kneifl

Chump?

:com:

I'll be glad to compare our records long term. Anytime you want. I think Tanya Harding won a couple of events too before she went lead-pipe against knee.

Good luck on your bet.

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Chump?

:com:

I'll be glad to compare our records long term. Anytime you want. I think Tanya Harding won a couple of events too before she went lead-pipe against knee.

Good luck on your bet.

OK let me see you go 71-43 for a season. Go search threads from last year if you want. Don't be talking smack about me in the meantime then about being a chalk better. I bet plenty of dogs as well as faves. I bet on the team that makes me $$..

kneifl

Jabberwocky

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
I am not involved in this but I just wanted to say that I always check your picks Fla, usually agree, and always appreciate them. I have not been posting but I guess I should.

Bet on MyBookie