Bears/Pack in game...

fla

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2003
tampa, florida
OK let me see you go 71-43 for a season. Go search threads from last year if you want. Don't be talking smack about me in the meantime then about being a chalk better. I bet plenty of dogs as well as faves. I bet on the team that makes me $$..

kneifl

And I won my fifth-grade spelling bee!

Both mean about the same right now.

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Damn straight guys....

Damn straight guys....

We're all here for the same objective. I couldn't have said it better. Killrus and Jdp, could not have said it better. I just want to offer my opinion and help MJ'ers make money.

kneifl

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
Bears look like shit. I was hoping that the Bears biggest weakness (not being able to stop the run would be mitigated by the fact that Green Bay can't run).

I wish I could get out of this play at the half.

Congrats Fudgepacker backers!!!

Great call tonight

Theboundbook

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
Just got back from getting hammered on Pearl saki and sushi and looks like another boxing match with kids again and this time Im not the underdog against the public..... I WENT WITH GB and woohoo....

Madjack's has had its share of bs lately, sad to say; but those who cause the problem ALWAYS run out of cash and gas within a year or two and decide that fighting others trying to make money against books just like themselves isnt really worth all the energy and might begin to start listening to those who post week in and week out for 5+ years.... (Obv. those peeps are making money)

Just my 1 cent.... (and 515 bucks this first half :142smilie )

Good luck to all and take a XANEX peeps.

Drew

Forum Member
Sep 8, 2005
Just got back from getting hammered on Pearl saki and sushi and looks like another boxing match with kids again and this time Im not the underdog against the public..... I WENT WITH GB and woohoo....

Madjack's has had its share of bs lately, sad to say; but those who cause the problem ALWAYS run out of cash and gas within a year or two and decide that fighting others trying to make money against books just like themselves isnt really worth all the energy and might begin to start listening to those who post week in and week out for 5+ years.... (Obv. those peeps are making money)

Just my 1 cent.... (and 515 bucks this first half :142smilie )

Good luck to all and take a XANEX peeps.

:thinking: :mj03: :00x10 :00x26 :00x26 :00x26 :00x26 :00x26

oh, and GL

Theboundbook

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
:thinking: :mj03: :00x10 :00x26 :00x26 :00x26 :00x26 :00x26

oh, and GL

Always, BCZICAN (like my license plate).....

Anyways, u all know I have enjoyed stirring the pot alot lately ever since that UCLA thing..... I hope everyone has been cashing in too since my GOY debaucle and the entertainment of chatting since....

fla

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2003
tampa, florida
We're all here for the same objective. I couldn't have said it better. Killrus and Jdp, could not have said it better. I just want to offer my opinion and help MJ'ers make money.

kneifl

How does this......

Too damn funny

For the Bears backers to be in spouting off

:142smilie :142smilie :142smilie

kneifl

Go with this.......

fla

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2003
tampa, florida
Bears FG.

Oops, sorry. I just spouted off again.

I thought that in-game threads welcomed both sides.

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
How do you continue betting since you are such a chalkeater?

I don't get it.

Are you one of those people who just bets magic beans?

One word of advice. Lay the chalk in the Super Bowl if America's Team gets there. They should be nice doggies against Indy, NE, Pittsburgh or San Diego. Yep, the Chargers too.

If you ask me this was the most assanine post in the thread. Why don't you go ahead and go with this fla :mj12: :mj12: ??

kneifl

Bet on MyBookie