MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Son, we play in a sport that has balls, and those balls have to be thrown by men and carried for runs. Who's gonna do it? You? Roger Goodell? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for the Ravens, and you curse the Patriots. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Ravens loss, while tragic, probably saved ratings. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, makes money. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me deflate that ball, you need me to deflate that ball. We use words like sportsmanship, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very money maker that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a football, and throw a pass. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

PaSprint

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2007
Central PA
Son, we play in a sport that has balls, and those balls have to be thrown by men and carried for runs. Who's gonna do it? You? Roger Goodell? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for the Ravens, and you curse the Patriots. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Ravens loss, while tragic, probably saved ratings. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, makes money. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me deflate that ball, you need me to deflate that ball. We use words like sportsmanship, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very money maker that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a football, and throw a pass. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

You forgot to mention where he eats his breakfast?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

comfortable1

Useful
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2009
the-internet-reacts-to-the-patriots-deflate-gate-scandal-15-photos-10.jpg

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
Any numbers on the Packers fumbles because Rodgers says he likes the balls over inflated?

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Any numbers on the Packers fumbles because Rodgers says he likes the balls over inflated?

That doesn't mean he played a game with them over inflated above NFL regulations.

He didn't get caught playing with over inflated balls, the Pats got caught with under inflated balls.

Do you think the Pats did anything against the rules?

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
That doesn't mean he played a game with them over inflated above NFL regulations.

He didn't get caught playing with over inflated balls, the Pats got caught with under inflated balls.

Do you think the Pats did anything against the rules?

I dont know. But Rodgers likes the balls inflated to the max allowed. So if these numbers this guy shows about the Patriots mean anything then the Packers should have a lot of fumbles. Not sure what those numbers are trying to prove. I dunno if the Patriots did anything wrong or not. Have not heard a peep from the NFL. Was is 12 bals or 24 balls? Do you think Brady could tell a difference in the pouring rain with gloves on? Did Jackson turn them in or not? He says he didn't.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JT

Degenerate
Forum Member
Mar 28, 2000
Ventura, Ca.
Son, we play in a sport that has balls, and those balls have to be thrown by men and carried for runs. Who's gonna do it? You? Roger Goodell? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for the Ravens, and you curse the Patriots. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Ravens loss, while tragic, probably saved ratings. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, makes money. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me deflate that ball, you need me to deflate that ball. We use words like sportsmanship, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very money maker that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a football, and throw a pass. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.[/QUOTE

Jack, it's ok, you don't need to wear a RAVENS uniform to have honor.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg