BODOG

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
Congrats on getting what was long in coming to you.

The question is. Are you going to continue with them?

I have pulled out for now and no plans on visiting that site any time soon.

budhachi

In Hoc
Forum Member
Aug 23, 2003
Here
I posted this at another site too. I want to track this also!

I withdrew $5000.00 on Sunday, April 22, 2007. I was asked to verify my CC, did it on Monday April 23, 2007. Then received an email stating everything is kosher and my submission has been accepted.

I then asked about how long........

10-14 working days. I am expecting a check no later than Friday, May 11th.

I will keep you all posted!

Budha

Well today is the day!!! I am soo excited to get home tonight to get my check! I will updaye you all on Saturday.

On a side note....I have down 4 withdrwls via WESTERN UNION since I requested the above check. All of them went trough with NO HASSLES.

kegray1

Benneteau fan
Forum Member
Nov 4, 2004
Houston
Well today is the day!!! I am soo excited to get home tonight to get my check! I will updaye you all on Saturday.

On a side note....I have down 4 withdrwls via WESTERN UNION since I requested the above check. All of them went trough with NO HASSLES.

I wouldn't have any plans on spending it this weekend.
Give it another 2 or 3 weeks.
You can email them for some fresh excuses if you are bored.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

JB22

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2003
far away
been away for a while keygray i lost money i was up but i will never use BODOG again in my life good luck

crdshrk007

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2005
Congrats on getting your money.. I am still waiting on mine. Like you jb22 , I WILL NEVER USE BODOG AGAIN. its ashame, because I liked their poker site. Have won some tourneys in the poker room to build up a nice little stash, but if you cant get your money, who cares if you win.

hopefully ( its been 9 weeks since I tried to cash out ) I will get my check within a week:mj07: since everybody is getting theirs